Chapter 55

Hiii my lovely readers ... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

In the aftermath of their lovemaking, Bhanu remembered the task in her hands to convince him for going Anga. How could she have forgotten the most important thing she has to do.

She caressed his hair which was rested on her bosoms.

Bhanu- Arya... Urvi invited us to go to Anga with them. Couldn't we go???

He lifted his head and shake it in a no.

Duryodhan- We couldn't go.

Bhanu- But why??? She has especially told me that we should go.

Duryodhan balanced himself on his elbows.

Duryodhan- She hasn't told Mitra about her plans???

Bhanu shook her head.

Duryodhan- Priye! My Mitra wants to do something special for Urvi, because he proposed to her so casually. Don't you want them to spend some quality time with each other. So that one day they would have the same blissful moments which we do.

Bhanu- But..

Duryodhan- Don't you trust me when I said I will end the enmity between us(Kauravas and Pandavas). Are you still afraid???

Bhanu couldn't question his integrity.

Bhanu is in real dilemma now. One side she has to think about Karna's upcoming happiness and another side she has to believe on her husband's promise. It's a No-win situation.

Bhanu- I trust you. Very much.

Duryodhan(teasingly)- Now let me sleep for awhile, woman. You have exhausted me!

They laughed. He put his head on her neck and after a moment he was succumbed in deep slumber.

Bhanu couldn't sleep at all. She hugged him protectively. It seemed ridiculous to shelter such a physically powerful creature, but her arms tightened instinctly.

What would she says to Urvi tomorrow, that again she has failed. But atleast she was happy that he made a promise that he would end the enmity between the cousins.

***

Karna and Urvi went back to their home. She loved the way he holds her hand. It's a silent message he gives her everytime that he wants to be closed to her as much as possible.

Radha maa has already readied the food. Urvi now and then had helped her to make and to learn how Karna like his food.

Radha maa(lovingly)- You two have come. Wash your hands hurriedly and get started with the food. (To Urvi) Urvi... Today I will personally hand-feed you because tomorrow you would be gone to Anga.

After the heated encounter with Kunti maa, this is what Urvi wanted. She goes to her and hugged her tightly.

Karna (like a baby)- She haven't been yet your Daughter-in-law, Radha maa, and you have started spoiling her. This is not fair, maa.

Radha maa- She's my daughter now, Radheya.

Urvi side-hugged Radha maa.

Urvi(teasingly)- Radha maa... Now we won't say Karna as Radheya. I should be now Radheya.

All laughed. All the kids come from nowhere and joined them.

Radha maa gives a loving kiss on Urvi's head. Urvi's eyes watered.

Why wouldn't Karna himself called Radheya, when this woman has nurtured him from nothing but unconditional love. Every pores of Radha maa radiates love. He is so fortunate to have her.