Chapter 46

Hiii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Urvi shut her door from inside. She really can't believe... Karna has proposed her for marriage. God!!! She wants to jump and dance like a maniac.

She changes her heavy clothes. And went in the direction of her bedchamber. When she entered her bedchamber, she saw a letter on her bed. It was glowing like a neon bulb.

Strange, she thought.

She opened the letter. It was from Govind, Lord Shri Vāsudev Krishna.

She read the letter. It's like some short notice.

"Dearest Urvi,
Your stay at Hastinapur is almost to an end. Two days later you would be teleported here at Dwārka. The fabric of time to the Vismayādi Trikon(Bermuda triangle) would be opened sooner. You can't tell Karna about it.
You have done so far so good. I'm very proud of you.
If you have any pending work, complete it soon.
And remember one thing, my blessings are always with you.
Your Sakha,
Govind".

What???!!!, Thought Urvi. My time at Hastinapur is ending. This soon. She sat on her bed, dejected. Why??? Why now??? When she was getting the greatest happiness of her life.
She cried.

But suddenly the memory of Karna promising to her came on her mind

*Flashback*
"Urvi- This is no dream, No???
Karna kissed her palm.
Karna- No. This is very real. And I promise you, to make it real. Trust me."
*Flashback ends*

She has an utmost faith in Karna. And if he has given her a promise, then he would bent heaven and hell to fulfill it.

She wiped her tears. Just thinking about Karna gives her power to face any difficulty.

She could run now and tell him everything, but if Govind is particularly saying that don't tell him then there must be something. Some missing link.

She read the letter again and again.

Okay, she has two days. She knows how to work under pressure and deadline. Her profession had taught her this much.

She would be teleported to Dwārka. What's there to be done in Dwārka??? She has to find out.

The fabric of time would be opened sooner. But not two days later. Sooner could be any day. A week, a month or a year later.

Okay. She couldn't tell Karna. But why??? This is the biggest mystery to her.

So far I've done very good and Govind is proud of me, she talked to herself.

What has she done until now??? Fought for Karna on the tournament day.  Fallen in love with him. Was there for him when he was humiliated by Pitamah and Dronacharya. Fought with Pitamah and got to know his real intentions of saving Karna. Make friends like Duryodhan and Bhanumati. And was happy and hoping for our four of us, brightest future.