Chapter 36

Hii my lovely readers... ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Sorry for late update.. 😘😘😘

When Urvi came out of Pitamah's chamber, she was feeling overwhelmed. So many emotions, all at once. She thought, how could have Pitamah lived so long buried all this inside his heart. But he is strongest, sanest, and wisest, he is deeper than any ocean whose deepness couldn't be measured.

And so is Karna. Her heart again filled with so many feelings. Never had she thought that in such a short time another human being could be as dear to her as Karna. Before she was living like a porcupine. Not letting anyone and any emotions come near her. But in such a short span, she had not let him inside her heart but he was present in her every pores. And just thinking of him gives her goosebumps.

Another irony is that everyone asks her that she loves him or not. A smile come to her lips. Undoubtedly. She loves him a lot. And she was waiting for him to say the same.

Sometimes words are enough to let all emotions know. And sometimes action speaks more than words. The way he touched her cheek. His unwavering stare. The way he looked at her eyes as if he has the power to look inside her soul. His sweet, earth-shattering, dizzying kisses. The way he laugh, the way he smiles, the way he tease, and looks at her she already knows that he loves her too. And she is repeating herself.

This is madness. This is insanity. But she thought that she would be insane with him than sane without him. She gave herself a soft tap on her forehead. Lovesick idiot.

She was blindly walking on the corridor when a necklace bumped with her foot. She lifted it. And she heard the voice of some women going and  turning out of the corridor. She runs in the direction. When she saw the back of the woman she yelled her to stop.

But when she stopped, Urvi exactly know who she was.

Princess Bhanumati.

She turned and bidded her maids to go on

She turned and bidded her maids to go on. She went to Urvi. She haven't met her before so she was looking quizzically at her.

Bhanumati- What happen??? And who are you???

Urvi showed her the necklace..