017, INSTA & IN REAL LIFE

chapter seventeen, INSTA and IN REAL LIFE.
( date: june 11th, 2020 )

IN REAL LIFE.

alaina entered the lobby which was full of fans. she smiled nervously and greeted them politely. even thought it was obvious that most of them were only paying attention to her as she was holding on to mattia's hand.

with the help of security, the pair made it past the overwhelming amount of fans and into the auditorium, which was the location for the 'social bash prom' event. alaina managed to spot a few familiar faces, including her close friends troy zarba and amelie zilber.

they were the only two people, other than the nj boys, who knew about her arrival to LA. she parted ways with mattia, who was rushing to the stage, and greeted them with a hug. after a few minutes of constant chattering, alaina then made her way backstage while amelie and troy were forced to make their way to the stage.

alaina wasn't part of the creators' panel so she had to wait backstage. however, she wasn't alone. she managed to finally reunite with daniella and jules who were busy stuffing their faces with the buffet of snacks set out. alaina giggled at her friends' oblivious actions and whipped out her phone to record it.

however, before she could hit the record button, she was interrupted by the sound of her name.

'and introducing my prom date, a very special friend of mine, alaina carter!' mattia said into the mic, which was loud enough to silence the auditorium.

before she could process what was going on, alaina was ushered onto the stage by the crew members nearby. with a nervous smile, she made her way towards mattia and waved at the many fans who were now chanting her name.

'ALAINA! ALAINA! ALAINA!'

she gave mattia a hug as he passed her the mic. "um hi i'm alaina & i'm so pumped to be here!" she said with a smile and did a little courtesy. the fans cheered and started recording the pair. soon, they continued introducing the next few prom dates. alaina let out a sigh in relief as she was glad she was able to let that sentence out without stuttering, a bad habit of hers.

as alaina stood next to mattia, she felt a pair of eyes staring at her and instantly knew who they belonged to. there he was, standing at the opposite end of the stage, staring at her. this action of his of course didn't went unnoticed by his girlfriend. alison gave alaina a smile which was too fake to be sincere and grabbed her boyfriend's hand, bringing him back to reality.

alaina smirked as she looked back at mattia, who too, saw vinnie's reaction. mattia placed his arm around alaina's shoulder, which got a lot of attention from the crowd. vinnie's included.

'mission accomplished' alaina thought, with a slight smirk.

an hour later!

INSTAGRAM.

liked by CHARLIDAMELIO, AVANI and others

TIKTOKROOM #mattiapolibio and his social bash prom date, alaina carter aka #vinniehacker 's ex-girlfriend! #baewatch 👀❤️

USER1 OMG SHIP

USER2 lowkey ship

MATTIAPOLIBIO ew
ALAINACARTER ew

ALAINACARTER hi tiktokroom 😃❤️
USER3 never thought i'll see u here

ALAINACARTER am i famous now?
USER4 girl you've had clout from being vinnie's ex girl 😭😭😭
    ⤷ ALAINACARTER inaccurate luv

ALAINACARTER i do have a sexy back profile😋
JULESBBY period queen u tell em

USER6 DID YALL SAW HOW JEALOUS VINNIE WAS WHEN SHE CAME ON STAGE
VINNIEHACKER i'm literally don't care.
     ⤷ ALAINACARTER that's funny because i remember you being real pressed a few days ago! ❤️