021, TIKTOK & INSTA LIVE

chapter twenty-one, TIKTOK and INSTA LIVE.
( date: june 13th, 2020 )

TIKTOK.

509K LIKES / 32K COMMENTSsong:  love galore - sza

song:  love galore - sza

@lainaluv2 hours ago
wished i hadn't accepted your apology on may 24th<3

USER1 PERFECT BABY

USER2 THIS POST IS BLOWING UP SO FAST
LAINA I KNOW IT'S CRAZY

CHARLIDAMELIO you're so perfect
LAINA hi bad bitty ms damelio 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

AMELIZILBER would do anything to look like u
LAINA bae i wanna look like u 🤍

USER3 pass her the hype
liked by creator !

ZARBRUH coming for my career with the transitions 👁👄👁
LAINA watch out 😋

ALIWILLOWS 😍
LAINA GET OUR FAKEASS OUTTA HERE
USER4 she's just tryna be nice
LAINA yall don't even know the other half of it
comment deleted !

WHERESMYJUUL you better not start a tiktok career
LAINA hypehouse here i come

USER5 where's the @ button 😹😹
LAINA @karahunt

USER6 cloutchaser 😭😭 you better thank vinnie & mattia for the clout.
LAINA @mattiapolibio @vinniehacker thanks ❤️
USER7 SHE DID NOT-

INSTAGRAM LIVE.

alaina placed her phone on her table and adjusted her hair. she stared blankly at her viewer count which was rising rapidly, a sight she has never experience before. and that made her nervous. alaina laughed awkwardly as she started playing with her necklace.

"um hey guys! sorry for the awkwardness. wait is that even a word? but there's so many people oh my god" alaina chuckled with a smile.

"ask me some questions. i'm bored as fuck right and..." alaina looked around before whispering her next sentence. "jules and dani are making out right now but you didn't hear from me" she whispered and winked at the camera.

USER1
are you still with mattia?

USER2
where's mattia?

USER3
ARE YOU AND MATTIA A THING?

"mattia's a dumb bitch. but he's a really great friend. emphasis on the word friend" alaina rolled her eyes playfully at the numerous questions asked on mattia.

USER4
how was social bash?

USER5
SO PROUD OF YOU 🥺🥺 YOU STOLE THE SHOW AT SOCIALBASH !!!

"social bash felt like a fever dream. i honestly think i don't deserve the title of prom queen. you know who does? amelie fucking zilber" alaina said with a wide smile.

AMELIEZILBER
i love you. 🥺🤍

USER6
how are things with you and vinnie?

"how are things with you and..." alaina widened her eyes as she skipped his name. "i'll gladly pass on that question" alaina scratched the back of her hair awkwardly and she let out a huge chuckle.

USER7
you're so problematic tf

"i don't find myself problematic but i don't blame you if you do user7. i'm just really open and blunt about things. i prefer being honest than pretending that life's full of sunshines and rainbows. social media influencers put on such a fake front to their fans and that's disgusting. honesty is the best policy they say but yet yall praise these 'influencers' for their fake show of emotions but attack those who keep it real. praise what you preach" alaina said a smile and without a single stutter.

USER8
QUEEN SHIT

USER9
and that's why you're my fav

USER10
we don't deserve u

"i'm the one who doesn't deserve you guys" alaina said with open arms as she pointed to her phone.

VINNIEHACKER
hi

alaina stared at her phone with widened eyes and raised eyebrows. she started laughing to herself.

"um yea this is where i head out. bye live and i love every single one of you here. remember to stay kind and honest! byeeeeee" alaina said as she ended her view, with a sigh of relief.

"every single one of you" alaina muttered to herself.