Ch.2 Creepy Trinkets

A/N: YEahhhh we still don't proof read in this house 

I hope you enjoy :) 

___________________________________

*Casey's Pov*

"Wake up, Cooney. Cooooon! Cooney Booney!"

"Wha- huh?!" I wake up startled, and roll over.

"We are leaving everything in the van, we are leaving soon." Brooke tells me.

I nod and search for my glasses since I'm blind as hell. I fell asleep with my gay lights on again, so I reach over and switch them off. I roll out of bed and change out of my purple onesie and into some normal clothes.

When I step out of my room, I see Brooke already buzzing around the whole house along with Abby. They are making sure we have everything we could need for our week in the woods. They act like we are going to be gone for the next year.

I see my pot of coffee is already made, and take the whole thing. We have two coffee makers in the house, one for me, and the other if for the other girls.

"Morning." Becca greets me, walking out of her bedroom.

"Mornin.' I say sleepily.

"I better check to see if Muffie and Pickle are even awake." Becca says before looking into their bedrooms. At least I'm not the last one up.

The next hour or so, everyone packs up the large van. Brooke pulls out of our driveway and drives away from the city of Philadelphia, and heads for the Pennsylvania forests. Especially in autumn weather, it's breathtakingly beautiful to see the trees. I made sure to take my cameras so I can snap great pictures on our trip.

Brooke passes over an old, stone tunnel bridge that stretches across a canyon. It's at least a hundred foot drop into the flowing river below. Brooke drives through more trails until we finally pull up to a wooden cabin in an open clearing.

Abby and Natalie run off down a trail somewhere. "I found the lake!" Natalie yells out.

"That looks like a great climbing tree." Jess tells me, pointing.

"it sure does." I smile. Some flowers catch my eye, so I immediately get my camera out and take pictures of them.

.

.

.

.

It's after dinner now, which means the bottles have been cracked open. Brooke always gets so goofy and weird when she drinks. Becca just gets pretty mellow but giddy. The others don't drink. I'm just smoking my weed I brought so I'm also feeling pretty chilled out.

"Guy! Guys! Who wants a biology lesson?!" Brooke yells.

"Nooo Nugs, I'm too out of it to even know what you'll talk about." Becca groans.

"Fine fine, then a classic game of truth or dare?" Brooke offers up.

"Typical." Abby scoffs. "But if we are, it needs to be good truth or dares. So I'll go first. Jess, truth or dare?"

"Hmm, truth." Jess says. "I'm too lazy to move."

"What was your first impression of America when you came here for college?"

"Well, I heard so much about Target so that's the first thing I did when I got off the plane. It was bloody brill, all the red trolleys! And then I went to a real diner! Ah, dreams really do come true."