Chapter Four

Alice's Pov
I couldn't really form the right words to process what was going on here. I guess you never actually really know what type of person someone really is till you well see their actions up close. One minute I was trying to kill myself and the next I am looking at one of my classmates who has a shift in his eyes.

One of someone who has killed many many times before, and one who could even kill. My words did shock Sangwoo a lot because he surprise then shifted to anger. A quick flash of heated anger.

"You're lying Alice, stop lying look me in my eyes and tell me that right fucking now. " I kept my breathing under control, and I kept my emotions at bay, but I then looked up into Sangwoo's eyes and repeated my words calmer.

"I'm not afraid of you Sangwoo, just your actions." The small sting of his hand coming in contact with my cheek, I shut my eyes inhaling. Don't give him a reaction just, hear him out.

"You're a damn liar! You are just like the rest, aren't you? Faking being this perfect thing! If you mean a word you say... Bum!" I snapped my eyes open the sting on my cheek now a faint throbbing. I watched Yoonbum scramble off the floor fear radiating off him, but Sangwoo then shoved him towards his knees making Yoonbum stare face to face with me.

"You see all these bruises on Bum? I did that whenever he fell or fucked up I would beat him, so In your eyes I know you are lying Alice cause all-woman lie, look Yoonbum in his eyes and tell him he is attractive even with his bruises, no tell him to his face he is ugly." I fluttered my eyes a few times before I then turned to Yoonbum seeing he was trembling, and staring at me sadly.

I reached to grab his hands seeing him stare at me wide-eyed showing him that in my eyes I meant it, no lie was present.

"Yoonbum, no person is born ugly... You aren't ugly and I mean that you are attractive in your own way." I told him softly, he stared at me like I was crazy but he then leaned forward to stare at me, studying my eyes.

"Y-you mean that?" He whispered. I gave him yet another small head nod, watching Sangwoo click his tongue before he was making Yoonbum move back Sangwoo then sat in front of me cupping my face roughly.

I totally wasn't expecting him to be kissing me deeply and hard, but I didn't reject the kiss and kissed him back feeling him press his forehead into mine hard, his soft rough lips moving against mine.

Once he parted with a small string of salvia connecting us he stares deep into my eyes. "Tell me, Alice... Do you really wanna suffer and die, or do you wanna stay with me and Bum... Stay alive and get along with me, then maybe I can understand how you are able to analyze me... If you choose to stay of course that would make you only mine." I stared into Sangwoo's eyes and I felt my heart break just a little because I looked in his eyes.

I saw that deep down he was a boy that suffered abuse, he wasn't born like this but... Made into it. And I didn't have much choice. "I... I'll stay." I whispered quietly feeling his arms then dropped to wrap around my body-hugging my plush body close to his.

I squeezed him back tightly holding his side's of course feeling a heated glare on me. Alice girly what have you gotten yourself into now.

____________________
That weekend I did  some quite horrible things, I helped those two hide Jieun's body up in the mountains. I now had no real control over my actions because even though deep down a big part of me wanted to die, I was afraid of it.

That weekend I learned a lot about Sangwoo and Yoonbum. Their relationship was all but confusing, and Sangwoo wanting me around just confused me much more. I sat at the kitchen table inside his house listening to the steady sound of Yoonbum cutting stuff up for dinner.

My head was resting on my arms listening to the tick of the clock when the sudden sound of the front door opening and shutting.

"Alice!" I didn't even flinch I was sleepy but I heard his footsteps coming near me.

"Hey are you sleeping?" I shifted a little before I heard his soft chuckles. "You were faking it, how cute here I brought all your clothes." I lifted my head up for a minute to shove all my hair back looking at all the bags he had brought my eyes wide.

"All of them? "  I stammered he sent me a look. "Yeah, also here's your phone call your landlord and tell him you are moving in with your boyfriend." I heaved out a sigh but stood up walking towards Sangwoo.

I took the little device from him leaning on the fridge, looking at my little phone that was buzzing, I wish I could throw it from the number of group chats I was in. I squeal out when Sangwoo slides his arm to rest around my waist bringing me closer to him his head buried on my neck.

"You are so warm and fluffy I've never been with a woman so confident in her big size like this, it's sexy." I gripped my phone much tighter in shock at his bold words, before I blurted out quickly.

"You know I'm a virgin right Sangwoo." It was quiet before he then purred and nuzzled my neck much more hidden chuckles followed.

"All the better promise I'll take care of you my little apple."