Chapter Five

Alice's Pov
"Alice hurry up!" I sighed deeply and stared at myself in the mirror for a quick at least a full minute looking at my outfit wondering if I should be exposing so much of my tummy, but I had a jacket.

I was just too exhausted to get all dressed up for just a small trip to the store for food.

I finally decided on tossing all my hair up into one big puff on my head before I left the bathroom shutting my phone off.

I then went down the steps to meet Sangwoo and Yoonbum near the front door zipping up my jacket once my cropped top was exposed and Sangwoo was staring at me fully.

"Sorry, I'm done." I apologized seeing Sangwoo study me deeply playing with his car keys focused twirling them round and round.

"No don't worry, also remind me that we need to buy you pads and stuff for your period." I huffed quietly a little embarrassed but nodded my head deeply biting at my lip roughly.

This was gonna be a long long day. I feel it Sangwoo is so blunt. But maybe that's what made him so charming towards everyone and the girls fell for him so quickly.

Sangwoo held out his hand for me flashing me a smile but I then slowly placed my hand in his squeezing it following after him and Yoonbum outside.

____________________________
"Sangwoo do you have to be so embarrassing," I muttered out trying to look away from the aisle we were in. Even though periods and stuff was natural.

I still hated talking about it cause like it was gross, even talking about sex made me feel all strange and stuff.

"What? I'm just saying do you guys measure your pad and tampon size based on your pussy size-"

I quickly clamped my hand over his mouth seeing him shake with extreme laughter while he then took my hand off staring at me with amusement.

"Nah I'm just playing I'll just get both tampons and pads, I'm messing with you." He kept laughing at me as much as possible while I ended up rolling my eyes at him slapping his arm.

I then grabbed both holding them in my arms.  "We should go see where Yoonbum is," I commented out shyly. Being alone with Sangwoo made me very nervous a super shy more then I was used to.

"Wait wait, I need to get a pregnancy test." I stared at Sangwoo like he was crazy watching him push his reading glasses on his face more flashing me a smile.

"Sangwoo what have I said that I am a virgin and that the thought of someone seeing my chubby body makes me freak out."

I squeaked out trying to relax when he then back hugged me while I started walking down the aisles trying to find Yoonbum since Sangwoo ordered him to go find this cake he liked.

"Alice you are confident in your body, so I know that's a lie but I can understand some men who know what they are doing know how to pleasure women I would say myself I'm amazing at that." Sangwoo nuzzled his head straight into my neck making me flush with warmth all over my face.

"Are you always this blunt?" I asked him still holding the stuff while we walked.

"Are you always this shy? It's a different story at college you have all these friends and all these love confessions." I hummed for just a quick minute before I sighed.

"Those people aren't my friends, I try my best to make friends with everyone and to help everyone. But they mainly just talk to me cause I'm easy going." I explained.

"Sometimes I wish I could just pretend and be mean, and to push people away but sadly I'm not like that I always put people before myself," I explained. Sangwoo seemed to be humming deeply quite fast before I felt him place a soft kiss on my neck.

"Maybe one day you should think about yourself first and be selfish it's why your mental health has gone down so I have to keep an eye on your mental health as well." I blinked my eyes a few times before I then sighed heavily.

"Maybe I wanna be selfish but I don't know." I shook my head looking down the aisle seeing Yoonbum looked a little uncomfortable and unease when another male and female were standing in front of him.

Sangwoo stood up straight a little and then kept his arm wrapped around my waist deeply. "Follow my lead we already look like the perfect couple." He sent me a wink and I stared at him some more before we then made our way towards Yoonbum.

I placed all the products into the cart and Yoonbum jumped a little looking scared, but I then placed my arms around his shoulders smiling.

"Hey, Yoonbum did you find that cake for me and Sangwoo." He stared at me so shocked while I gave him a look for him to play along.

"Yeah, Yoonbum you know it's our six month anniversary." Sangwoo chuckled coming to Yoonbum's left side. Woah maybe pretending was a lot easier then I thought.

Then maybe that's why it was so much easier for me to pretend that I was happy when inside I wanted to die and for the unpleasant feeling to fade away.

Alice's outfit