Prologue

Hey will you come with me for the new marvel movie on sunday??

"Hey girls... did you already send the message?”, asked Melody “why are you taking so long? She won't stay outside for long...hurry up she is coming!"

"Done. Oh god we are such bad friends . I pity her. Poor girl...” exclaimed Christina

"Gosh I think that I have accidentally deleted the message! ” screamed Scarlet.

"Heyy girls what are you doing??" For a moment everyone reacted as if they saw a ghost. Why was Naomi back so fast?? Now that the message is deleted, the poor girl will not even know that this message was sent from her phone.

"Sorry I could not hold her back...Is the job already done??”murmured Melody in a squeaky voice and with an apologetic look.

"Why are you all acting so weird?? You seem to have seen a ghost...what happened??"asked Naomi perplexed.

"Huhhhh....nothing! We were just talking about the essay that we need to submit but we have not done it yet. Have you completed yours??"Christina replied a bit too quickly.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me I completely forgot about it. Well are we going to stand here like idiots for the whole break or do you want to play a card game?"

"Well we are definitely in for the game.."we all exclaimed in unison.
                               ***
Dring-Dring
Finally the day has ended and it was now time for Naomi to meet her beloved friend Ashton.
"Heyy Naomi are you fine?? By the way, I do accept to come and watch the marvel movie with you on Sunday”, said Ashton when he saw her.

"Wait what! Did u just ask me to come with u to the cinema to watch the new Marvel film that has been released????"asked Naomi confused.

"Well if you want to put it that way...I mean I don't mind coming with you... but it  is basically  you who asked me to this outing”, stated Ashton flustered.

"Uhhhh...I think you are mistaking me for another person because I have never asked you to come with me” replied Naomi disappointed.

"Well guess what! I'm not mistaken because it is you who sent me the message asking me” said Ashton now annoyed by the constant disagreement.

"Are you mad? What! Do you think am I this desperate? Wait a minute...” , she paused, “ Show me the message".

Ashton happily showed her the message and  was pretty amused by the quizzical face that Naomi had on.

"Umm... What happened?do you still want me to come??"asked Ashton confused.

☆☆☆

A.N: heyy readers hope you liked the prologue
Just wanted to say tht most of the time it will be in Naomi's POV