Chapter 5

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks since I started the new tuition. Well last week was normal....in fact it was disappointing as well my friend did not come.....huhhhh did I say my friend?? I meant Ashton did not came to tuition and I felt a bit incomplete and this seem so weird as he is not even my friend. I mean I was stammering when he asked me my name and now I considered him as my friend what was wrong with me.... maybe I am really becoming insane. So today was the second week that I was going there and I really wanted to know whether Ashton would be coming or not but I couldn't ask him directly nor could I know by any other means.

"Where is your mind Naomi, I've talking to you for ten minutes and I've got no respond. Are you okay??" said Scarlet anxiously.

"Yeah I've also noticed that her mind seem elsewhere since last week. Is there anything we can do to help you Naomi??" asked Christina concernely.

"Don't worry friends. I'm fine it is just that I have been wondering whether Ashton would be coming to the tuition today or did he stop. As last week also he was not present." I said expressing myself to my friends.

"Ohhh that's the problem the boy that has stole the heart of my friend is now haunting her mind!!" stated Christina.

"Ohh shut up he has not stole my heart or anything...." I replied hastily

"So then you gave him your heart willingly......I am dissappointed....I didn't expect that from you my friend." said Christina in a disappointing voice

"Ohh shut the hell up....I don't want to hear you talk about him again there is nothing as such so stop assuming things please" I said storming off.

"Oh god what did you do Christina she seemed pretty annoyed by the fact that you are bringing him every time she is talking about her tuition.!" exclaimed Scarlet .

"Well you can't blame me she really seem to be into that boy I mean she talks about him really frequently and she seem to miss him. Is it just me or did you also notice something going on??"asked Christina now confused.

"Well I did notice but let her be.....the poor girl"replied Scarlet

"Okay I'm not going to bring that topic and I am going outside to apologise that I was making fun of her. Happy??"answered Christina

"Heyy what's going on?? What are you doing outside??"said Christina

"Well if you came here to annoy me you can go back inside as I am not in a mood to hear your nonsense"I said without even turning my head to face her.

"Concerning that I came to apologise and I won't pester you like before but that doesn't mean that I will stop because if I don't pester you then who will" said Christina with her favorite line.