Chapter 1

"Heyy Sleepyhead.. Aren't you going to wake up?” asked my brother " You have tuition to go to today and it is the first day so don't make a bad impression!". Even if I  heard him well , I decided to ignore him and continued my peaceful sleep. "Ok Naomi. Get up now or I'm going to throw a bucket of water on you!"

"Ok.. ok.. you win. I’m waking up...pfff....five more minutes please!” she replied annoyed. Oh god why do I need to go to this new tuition ..Can my bed engulf me and make me disappear....well don't get me wrong...I love to socialise and make new friends but today is the only day that I can get some sleep as tomorrow... school resumes and I don't want to spoil the day by waking up on Monday  and going to a tuition where I don’t know anybody...

" YOU STUPID......ARE U MAD?? HAVE U LOST YOUR MIND??" I screamed feeling a splash of cold water running down all over my body. Being so pissed off that my bed is now completely spoiled, I decided to go and beat his ass up but, unfortunately, lady luck was not on my side as when I got up a cold breeze hit me and I felt as if I was going to freeze on the spot. Feeling tired, annoyed, pissed off and angry, I decide to go to the tuition and see what worse than this could happen.

                         ***
Once I arrived, I already made up my mind that I was going to stay in a corner where nobody will notice me. Yet when I entered the class, it was nearly full and no quiet place was free so I took a seat beside a girl and decided to stay quiet as you never know what was going to happen if I opened my bloody mouth. But I was feeling so bored that I decided to ignore my luck and talk to the girl next to me. "Heyy what's your name?? I am Naomi” I said extending my hand. And as I predicted, when I asked the girl her name she looked at me with a blank face and never replied back.

Suddenly I felt a breeze hit my back, curious I turned towards the door to see why was I feeling so chilly all of a sudden. A tall, attractive boy with jet black hair stood there. For a moment , I thought that maybe it was my luck again that within minutes the boy would disappear and the teacher would come in but I was wrong...He was really there looking at me with those dark-brown intense eyes.

"You know it is bad manners to stare!!" , exclaimed a voice.