Chapter 9

Wednesday morning

"Heyyy Scarlet have you completed the homeworks for tuition??" I asked still trying to understand the question. After a few minutes there were still no reply to my question....why isn't she replying?

"Scarlet are you listening to me?? Scarlet....are you even listening??"I asked annoyed that she is not replying to me.

"Oh sorry..I wasn't paying attention to you...no I haven't completed it..I'm going to complete it during the free periods." She finally replied

"Oh ok thanks for replying" I replied sarcastically

***

"Heyy Scarlet...let us go, my mother is waiting for us. Bye Christina.....bye Melody....see you both tomorrow" I waved goodbye to my friends and made my way to the car.

Once I finished my pastry that I had just bought, both Scarlet and I got inside the tution..

"Heyy Dylan!! You are fine??" I greeted Dylan the twin brother of Scarlet.

"Hey Naomi...hey sis!" he replied

"You....what are you doing here?" I asked surprised by who I saw in front of me.

"Huhhh...yes it's me....I mean I'm Ashton..if you forgot.." he replied with a face full of disappointment and hurt.

"Nooo.....you are mistaken I do remember you....it is just that I wasn't expecting you to be here...you know what I mean?!" I replied reassuring him.

"Oh ok good to know..if I may ask how do you know Dylan?? I mean you greeted him when you enter so I am just wondering" he asked confusedly.

"Well Scarlet is my good friend and Dylan is her twin brother so logically I know Dylan...duhh." I replied

"Ohh yeah and if you weren't paying attention mate..my sister came with Naomi...Is your mind on a vacation or something....you seem to be somewhere else..come back to planet Earth bro" replied Dylan suprised by the lack of attention of his friend.

"It's ok no need to get this angry with him he may just have been daydreaming....Am I right Ashton??" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah maybe...who can know that better than you...talking from experience...Am I right Naomi?? He replied in a more reassuring tone, causing a blush creep on my cheecks.

"Will you guys please stop talking in secret codes and tell me how do you Ashton know Naomi....I mean it makes no sense...you are behaving the same way as you behave when you are thinking of that girl that has stole your mind and dreams."said Dylan annoyed that he cannot understand a thing. Ashton's face has become paler and he nudged Dylan in his stomach..

In the mean time I was feeling heartbroken when I heard the words of Dylan....Ashton had another girl in his head...maybe he had a girlfriend also who would know.

"We go to the same Chemistry tuition on mondays and fridays so yeah this is how we know each other." I replied with the annoyance still clear in my voice and on my face.

Well well.....hope u are enjoying the book......here is another  chapter for u on the occasion of my b'day yesterday....have fun!!

Tell me what u think about the story.?

Comment, vote and share