Chapter 2

"So children! That's all for today...our class finishes here and I hope u enjoyed!” said Mr. Brown ending the class.

Finally the class ended and I was more than happy to go back home... The tuition was not so bad after all..

"Miss Raleigh  please wait.” said the deep manly voice. Even if I wanted to sprint and look as if I didn't hear him, I didn't want to make a bad impression on him. So , I waited for him to come beside me .

"We haven't had a proper introduction yet. I'm Ashton Boulevard", he said putting his hand forward for a hand shake. I took it felt as if an electric current wad passing through me. By the look he had on his face, I knew that he also must have felt it. "Well can I know your name” he asked still holding my hand.

"Uhhhhmm.....I'm nnnnaaaoo..."I stammered not being able to form a coherent sentence.

"Well,well...Miss Raleigh  are you playing hard to get? Because I can still keep calling you Miss Raleigh. Anyway, my parents are here, see you next week!" he said and left, leaving me frozen on the place. It is one of those rare moments where I am speechless. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I form a freaking sentence?

***

Once home, I was in a much better mood than this morning and was pretty excited for school to resume on Tuesday ,that is, tomorrow. So I decide to prepare my bag and take a bath. After my twenty minutes long bath, I went into the kitchen to help my mother prepare our meal.

"Hello dear mother, what are you preparing today??"I asked happily.

"Where is my dear daughter, beautiful girl?"she asked.

"What??" I voiced aloud with my quizzical face.

"Well dear girl ,my daughter was so grumpy and annoyed this morning so I was wondering who is this joyful and smiling girl??"she replied with a smile on her face.

"Mommm..... stop teasing me. Well... maybe because my tuition wasn't too bad and I met a new friend whose name is Ashton”, I replied with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Ohh I see... so it's a boy who has brought back your smile “, said my mom, smirking.

"Well, well, what am I hearing? My sister is in love.... May I know with whom dear sister? " asked my brother while entering the kitchen.

"Ohhh shut up! I'm still angry with you for spoiling my bed this morning” , I replied and threw him an angry glance.

"Well , concerning that, I am really sorry .I didn't mean to be that rude...it was just that you were ignoring me and you were going to be late for tuition. You know that I hate people ignoring me!"

"Ok, I forgive you but never do that again and I'm not in love with anyone! I've only made a new friend and that's all."

"Yeah... we’ll see" both my mother and brother replied at the same time.