Chapter 7

Me : Hi can you please send me the homework for tuition???

Well taking all the courage that was in me, I send the message.. once the message was sent, I was feeling very impatient....do you think he will reply....

Chime- Chime

Ashton: Who is this??

Ohh really now he does not even know who am I and I was thinking that he was my friend

Me: Naomi the girl that sits in front of you in tuition...

Really the girl who sits in front of you that is all you can write..I mentally cursed myself.....I'm soo stupid

Chime - Chime

Ashton: Oh okk..

Ashton: check in your copybook...you were noting it on the last page.

Well how does he know that much on me I thought....maybe he does pay attention to what I do... I opened my copybook and checked on the last page and here it was.

Me: okay thank you😊

Ashton: Can you send me the homework for the week before??"

Me: which week??

Ashton: The week that I was absent duhhhh....

Me: ohh ok....you mean that day

Really Naomi that's all you can do...I said aloud

"Ohh who are you texting potato?? Is it the same boy??"said my stupid brother.

"Yess and noo...well I giving him the homeworks he asked for so please leave me alone"I said giving my brother annoying look.

"Okay potato as you wish... I don't want to intrude in your privacy"he said then left closing my door so that nobody intrudes my 'privacy'.

Once that I already sent him the work, curiosity took over me and...

Me: Heyy why didn't you come the week before by the way??

Oh god why the heck did I sent him this message...wasn't I intruding his privacy....gosh what did I do??

Chime-Chime

Ashton: well I was not feeling well so I went to the doctor..
Why were you missing me??

Me: Oh okay was it anything serious??

I replied instantly to his message reading only the first part...

Ashton: woww!! No it wasn't but are you seriously worried about what has happened to me or are you just pulling my leg

Huhhh how do I reply to that I did care for him but obviously I couldn't tell him that as he will think that I'm a freak....

Me: well now that you are my friend I think that maybe it was essential that I asked you about your health?

Ashton: Ohh ok....I mean at least there is someone who cares about me but it seem awkward to me as I am not used to it..Thank you for caring

I have read this message more than one time...it has been the first time that someone has thanked me for caring and I don't know why but his words were making me feel special.....you know everytime he was messaging me I felt like rereading his messages before replying him

Me : You are the most welcome..

Well now that I knew which homeworks was to be done, I switched off my phone and did my homework without any disturbance.