Story Context/ Author's Note

Author's Note!

Hey Guys! So...here we are, a story I am actually determine to finish. I am currently still planning but I really wanted to start posting as I have a few chapters finished already. So if posts slow down, I apologize. I just started college and only have weekends off so that is when chapters will be posted. I'll be working on them while my boyfriend is at work, so if he is off on a weekend I might spend the time with him. So just a for warning updates will not be consistent as I just can't promise anything. Life you know. But as I said before I really want to write this story.

I only just got into BTS in March of 2020 and I can confidently say I adore them. I got the inspiration for this story one day while I was working. I love reading stories about them on this app and wanted to write my own anyways so I thought why not. Anyways my idea for this J-hope story made me so excited I am now at the point where I eventually would like to write a story for everyone of the boys. This would make 7 stories, now I know that seems like a lot but I have tons of ideas. If you did not clue in we are starting with J-hope as he is my bias(obvi), and I have the most ideas for this story. If you've read this far I wanna say thanks.

-Ronnie💜

If you skipped my authors note; you will want to read the story context, some things won't make sense if you don't.

Story context:

Chapter's will be 1000 words at the absolute minimum, I personally hate short chapters.

BTS is the regular K-pop group in this story.

BTS is much younger in this story with J-hope sitting at 23(you can do the math for everyone else). This is just to closer match with the age of the main female character. The appearances will be described.

The only BTS songs that have been released are the ones that are explicitly stated throughout the story. It's not super obvious, but if you know the songs it's obvious enough. Please don't assume that all the songs from there older albums have been released, and don't assume all the songs from the newer albums have been released. I think this is pretty self explanatory.  The song MUST be stated in the story to have been already released.

Happy Reading😁