03: Frozen in place

Gemma POV:

The morning started out weird.

When I say weird I mean more than the average amount of weird that happens around my house on the daily. My little sister was screaming around the house this morning, which isn't too out of the ordinary. Although when it starts at six in the morning, when I'm still trying to sleep, and my best friend is joining in I became suspicious.

Another really weird thing was that Brielle put on makeup and curled her hair today. Which is pointless when we are signed up for an advanced dance class. The hair and makeup won't stay for very long, we sweat basically all day. What's even weirder was when I tried to question it I was continuously brushed off or ignored.

Don't even get me started on the weird cryptic conversations Brielle was trying to have with me; I ended up ignoring her because she wasn't making any sense.

If that wasn't bed enough when we finally got to the studio there was no parking available whatsoever; I ended up having to park down the street a bit. Yesterday there was so much space available to park in the parking lot, it's like a switch was flipped from yesterday too today.

The studio had the same amount of people inside as yesterday but, the aura had changed. I couldn't tell you what it changed to or why it changed but it was fucking weird.

I sighed as I opened my locker, Bri following suit next to me.

"Why has today been so weird?" I asked out loud to no one in particular, I pulled my eyebrows together as I tried to come up with a logical answer. It's safe to say I can't think of one that doesn't make me sound crazy.

"Well.." I hear my friend start speaking beside me. I closed my locker and looked at her. It looked like she was thinking really hard about what to say next.

"Maybe today has been incredibly normal to everyone who knows what's going on today, maybe your the weird one." She finished. I shook my head at her being done with these stupid cryptic conversations.

"Girl you are no help, lets go." I grabbed her arm and started walking towards the door.

"Gemma, there's something I need to tell you first." She spoke quietly but I ignored her as I pushed opened the door and pulled her in after me. I kept my eyes on her as she kept her eyes closed. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What in the world is wrong with you?" I asked slightly annoyed. She opened one of her eyes and pointed over my shoulder. What could this be.

I finally took my gaze off her and turned around. It was the first time I'd noticed what was going on in the middle of the studio. There was pop music playing in the background while everyone else was stood in the centre of the room talking. The sun was reflecting around the room through the ceiling skylights. I took in those things for a split second as it was hard to not notice what she wanted me to see. J-hope of BTS was standing in the middle of the room, talking with everyone.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." I said it a little too loud.

Everyone in the room then turned and looked at me, including him. A few people laughed, I can assume my current expression is almost like a dear in the headlights sorta situation. Although I wasn't really paying attention to them.

As soon as his eyes landed on me I felt frozen in place. It was almost like he was trying to read me by just looking at my eyes. His brown eyes never left my face, my eyes being less obedient roamed a little as I took in his appearance. This brown hair was long and tousled gently atop of his head. His brown eyes were accompanied with a open mouth smile and a jawline as sharp as ice. He had on a loose white T, some red track pants and some running shoes that were for sure more expensive than my whole life's savings. I pulled my gaze back to his to see his smile get wider, followed by a laugh as he shook his head and looked down. He totally saw that, whats wrong with me.