Prologue Part 2: James Corden

Gemma POV:

We got to the house not long after I decided to plug in my music, as soon as we got out and I could hear them again they were still on the same topic.

"Okay but like, they really need to let Tae have a part in the next Cypher." I rolled my eyes and turned to face them from our front door.

My sister yelled a muffled I agree from the back of the car as I did so.

"Hey Brielle," I called from the front door, I met her eyes and gave her a fake smile.

"You know what I really need?" I questioned, she raised her eyebrows immediately wonder all over her face.

I leaned against the doorframe and took the smile off my face.

"I really need you to get in the house, and shut up about BTS."

Brielle POV:

She slammed the door after saying that. I couldn't help but giggle as I looked at Liliana.

"She's really touchy on the BTS topic recently." I went to help her grab my bags as I spoke to her. She sighed and looked at me,

"She always has been, It's just that now she doesn't have anything to distract her from my obsession, so it seems worse." She smiled sweetly at me, she was talking about boys or rather the lack of in Gemma's life.

"But.... I'd much rather her mind be focused on being annoyed by me than reminding her of how hurt she is right now."

By the time she'd finished talking we had everything out of the car and were closing the trunk.

I nodded in response, and gave Lili a side hug. "Don't worry, I know her and right now she needs support before she can really get to moving on you know?" She nodded, as I grabbed my bags from the ground and started walking up to the house. I heard her mumble a yeah from behind me,

"Hey Brielle,"

I put my bags down and turned to face her. She had mischief written all over her face, I was immediately interested.

"That j-hope situation was pretty funny don't you think?" She locked the car as she approached me, I smirked at the memory. I grabbed my stuff and started walking by her side towards the house.

I shook my head, "she will never admit that she thinks any of them are cute, she wants us to think she literally hates them."

Lili laughed at what I said.

"But we now have proof that she does?" she asked looking at me puzzled. I smirked,

"Of course we do, did you see how she blushed once we started teasing her?"

________________________________

Gemma POV:

"Are you done yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, take a look."

I met her figure and my eyes widened.
"Holy shit"

She was raiding my closet, something we would always do after not seeing each other for a while.

"Brielle you look literally insane!" I stood up to look at her.

She had on a pair of my black ripped skinny jeans, and a red corset top almost like lingerie but I bought it in just a regular store.

The clothes fit her ten times better than they fit me, but she has literally the most perfectly proportioned body you have ever seen. She's what every guy wants, she's really lean with nice boobs and a perky butt. There is literally nothing I can do to compete with that. She is complete with her tan skin, light brown hair and hazel eyes. How I wished I looked like that.