Goner

Bri's POV
I climbed up the tree and carried the box I had with my razor in it. The time just felt right, I had so many emotions I needed to let out. Did Tyler mean what he said? Do I let him stay? Of course let him stay, he has no where else to go.

I sat and ignored all my calls, I knew it was either Tyler or my mom. Until I got a call from a very familiar ringtone, it was Oops I Did It Again, I set it for Madi.
"What."
"Bri, are you okay. Tyler texted me saying you were missing."
I looked around.
"Oh of course, now he texts you. and I'm fine, now can you leave me alone."
"Only if you want, but let me say one thing. That kiss was all me. No Tyler. I don't know what happened to me, or why I let myself do it. He tried to pull away, I swear."
I was kind of shocked, I know Madi wouldn't lie to me about something so serious, or blame herself on purpose just to make me happy.
"Is-is that true Madi? Because if it is, I need to see Tyler asap! Thanks for telling me."
"It's true, he says he knows where you are, he said something like 'a good spot to watch the sky' and I-I'm sorry, I really am."
"Yeah, he knows where I am. And that's okay I guess, I don't know if it will be the same but, don't worry."
"Okay, thank you. Bye"

Tyler came and found me, he sat next to me and explained everything. And then we talked about what happened in the basement that night. I was happy to have him again, even though I never truly lost him. I'm just happy he's here.

We walked home and went up to my room. I remembered the things my mom and I bought for him at the mall today, it was his birthday tomorrow and I couldn't wait to give it to him. I bought him a new outfit, I know how much he loves things that are unique. And what's more unique than red pants and a skeleton hoodie? He loved it. Or at least I think he did, he had that look in his eyes that light up when he's happy. I wanted him to wear it tomorrow, and he was happy to.
We ate some pizza and fell asleep talking all night.
"Bri. I can't sleep, are you awake?" He whispered near my ear while pushing my hair behind my ear.
"Yeah me too." I turned towards him as he pulled the covers over his face.
"I don't even want to go to school and see all those people." I laughed and poked his cheek.
"Nobody really does. But one day we will get out of here, so in the mean time. Sleep."
"But I can't. Too much on my mind." I hushed him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Bri? Can I sing for you."
Of course he could, if he sang ever word it would warm my heart.
"Of course you-"
"Good." He started singing. It was beautiful, but depressing. His thoughts are so violent. I ant to make all of those fears go away.

'I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you'

"That actually felt relaxing to sing to you, thank you."
Why does it feel so weird to admit how much I loved him?
"Tyler, thank you. For everything. You're so strong, I'm so proud of you."