Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The next morning, we are cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and I say "I was thinking. We want to get married someday right?" I ask. "Yeah." he says as he puts his hands on my hips, mine going to his chest and he kisses me softly. "What would you say to moving in here?" I ask, looking at my hands on his chest. Tilting my chin up to look at him, he says "I would love that baby." I smile softly against his lips as he kisses me softly. We separate when his phone rings. Answering it without letting me go he says "Yeah...Yeah...Be there in a few." He looks at me and asks "Still wanna go?" I nod my head yes and he says "Let's go."

Pulling up to a nice house, we head through the back gate and up to the back door where a full figured woman with red hair lets us in. I see her look Rio up and down before moving to let us in. "Who's this?" she asks, finally seeing me. "His fiance." I say confidently. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye with a smirk on his face. "Fiance?" she asks. "Yeah." he says as he pulls me closer. "You have my money?" Rio asks. "Here." she says as she hands the duffle bag to Carlos. "Here's the next batch." Rio says as Carlos hands her another bag. The entire time the redhead that I learned is named Beth, never takes her eyes off of Rio and I can see how much she wants him. "Is there a problem Beth?" I ask suddenly. "Not at all." she tells me feigning niceness. "You sure? Because you keep eyeballing my fiance and seeing that wedding set on your hand, you got a man." I tell her. "Feeling threatened?" she asks smirking. I step up and say "Not at all but sweetheart you should remember, you're expendable. I'm permanent." I tell her as I feel Rio's arm go around my shoulders. Beth looks at Rio and you can see the question in her eyes. "Tell your old man we said hi." he says before we walk out the back door and head to the car.

We get in the car and no one says anything. Rio takes my hand and kisses my knuckles and I can't help but smile. We get to the warehouse that Rio owns and we head to his office and he closes the door behind us, leaving us alone. Pulling me close, he kisses me deeply. When we separate, he says "Fiance huh?" and I see the smirk on his face. "I'm sorry." I tell him, pulling away. He walks over to his desk and opens a drawer and pulls out a small box. Walking over to me he opens the box, taking my left hand, he slides the ring on my finger and asks "Marry me?" I smile softly and whisper "Yes." Kissing me softly, he deepens the kiss as he picks me up and lays me down on the couch in his office. We start to shed clothes and he makes love to me right there on the couch.

After we reach our release and redress, we sit there snuggled up together. "When do you want to get married?" he asks. "Tomorrow." I tell him and he looks at me shocked. I look up at him and say "I don't want a wedding. I just want to marry you." I tell him. Kissing me softly, he says "Then tomorrow we hit the courthouse and I make you my wife." I look at the ring that's on my finger and he asks "You like it?" I look at him and smile softly and say "It's perfect." It's a simple gold band with a simple diamond and it's perfect.

The next day, we are leaving the courthouse and we are now man and wife. We head back home and as soon as he carries me over the threshold and straight to the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed gently, he hovers over me and we start to shed clothes and he makes love to me for the first time as his wife.