Chapter 10

I woke up in my bed, and I notice Phillip laying next to me, but I didn't know who or what he was. I had this weird blankout thing, and I couldn't remember anything. Where am I? What's the time and date? Who am I? What is this creature next to me? I thought. Little things started to pop back into my head, like what a phone is, and how to move. I sat up, and took my phone from my desk. I suddenly remembered how to use it. I pressed the button up the top and looked at the time and date. I was surprised by what it was and then I remembered the day, Saturday.

It took a few minutes but then everything started flowing back in to my memory. I was so confused but then I heard my text notification go off on my phone.
"Goodmorning gorgeous <3" Alex messaged.
"Goodmorning baby <3," I replied, "Come over, right now!"
"Okay ;)" he texted.

A few minutes later I heard the front door open and him yell "I'm here!".
I laid on my bed waiting for him to find me and then I heard thumping coming towards my door. I saw a figure in the shadows and then he ran into my room. Instant smile on my face. He put his hands on my bed and jumped over me, landing beside me. I turned around and looked into his eyes, God those eyes do magical things. I sat up on his waist, with my legs either side. I then grabbed the side of his head softly and leaned in. Once again, I felt his soft lips press against mine. I pulled away, and he instantly sat up and pushed me down. I was now laying on the bed, and he was on top of me. We started to kiss again, slowly getting more 'sexual', if that's how you want to look at it.

Soon enough we had finished. I laid my head on his chest, I could feel his heart beating fast. He started to play with my hair, it felt like a massage. I struggled to keep my eyes open and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up, with my head on my pillow and a thin blanket on top of me. I sat up, smelling food. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I saw Alex standing there cooking up a feast. Waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs, French toast. I realised what I was wearing and ran into the lounge room. I only just noticed that I was in my underwear, and a cropped baggy shirt over my bra.
"Whatever" I whispered as I walked back into the kitchen.
I opened the fridge and grabbed out the Apple juice. While I was closing the fridge, I felt two warm hands hug me from behind. I turned around and saw Alex smiling. He is way taller than me, so I had to stand on my toes to kiss him. He picked me up by my waist and slowly spun me around, my hair flying around in the process. As he puts me down I sigh in relief. Being with Alex made me be able to forget about the real world and just be in our own little bubble of freedom.

We sat down at the dining table and ate most of the food. Like I said before, being with Alex totally made me forget about the real world, so I forgot that I was starving myself to be skinny. Phillip runs into the kitchen and sit down as soon as he sees food. I couldn't resist those puppy eyes, so I threw him a piece of bacon.
"So, are you enjoying the breakfast?" He questioned.
"It's delicious, thank you" I replied.
He smiled then put his and my plate in the dishwasher.

I turned on the TV, and sat on the lounge. Alex sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.
"I love you" I whispered.
"love you too" He replied back, before kissing me again. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, dreaming about our future together.