1

(AU: Killing Games? ayo himiko brought them back 😼)

"H-hey Kirumi, how a-are you today?" Tsumugi asked, shaking.

"I'm good, how abou- ...Tsumugi, are you ok? You seem to be shaking."

"Oh! Uhh, I'm just very cold, hehe."

"It's 38C degrees outside-"

"Is it...? Oh well umm, well uhh... I have to get going! See ya!"

Tsumugi quickly ran back to her dorm, a blushing mess. "Ughh, how am I supposed to confess to her... W-what if she doesn't like me back?! Don't worry about it, don't worry... sigh. I'll just ask her later." She got up and jumped on her bed. "Kirumi... mmm... Kirumi..." Oh gosh do I sound weird? I- Aghh..." She quickly got her laptop, and started watching some Kakegurui. "Wow..." she said, surprised by how good the gamblers were. 

After 2 hours of anime, Smoogs was laying in bed, thinking about how she would confess to Kirumi. "Hey Kirumi! I like you! Do you like me back? No... sounds too upbeat. She most likely to say no... Uhh, Kirumi I have feelings for you, hehe... uh... Nrghh... no... I guess, I should go out with her first. I'll also leave some hints, maybe she'll notice." She began to count sheep before quietly drifting into a peaceful sleep.

"I don't like you back... I'm sorry." Kirumi exclaimed. No... nononono! "K-kirumi... hehe... you're joking, right?" Tsumugi responded. Tears threatened to fall down her face. Whispers could be heard around the corridor. "She really thought Kirumi liked her... what an idiot... pfft, how absurd..." Now everyone knew Tsumugi's crush. "No...please, you're lying, you're lying, please say you're joking! You're... lying..." 

She woke up, all sweaty. Thank Atua it was just a dream... "Tsumugi?" a voice spoke. "H-huh..." Kirumi was sitting at the side of the bed. "Are you... ok? You're all sweaty." The maid placed her hand on Smoogs' forehead. "Oh... I see. I think you have a fever. I'll call Mikan to see if anything's wrong." She slowly got up but before she left, Smoogs called out to her. "Uh... Kirumi! I'm not sick but, ahaha, c-can I ask you something? D-do you wanna maybe like go out? Or something... n-not like a date or anything... just... because we're friends... hehe..." 

"Well... I have a busy schedule...," the maid uttered. "But I guess I can ask Eiji to attend to the others." (A/N: Eiji is a student I made up, he's the SHSL Butler 😼 )  "Oh... ah, ok! That's fine with me!" Tsumugi smiled. "So uh... 3pm, today? Y-you can pick the restaurant." Kirumi stared at Tsumugi, before getting back to her senses. "That's fine with me. See you there... cutie."

*screams* This is my first ever fanfic, help 😻 anyways stan me (kirumi, look at my damn user) for clear skin 💅