3

(wheeze)

G-girlfriend?! Tsumugi thought. Is she just a-acting...? Kirumi ran up to the man before pushing him over. "Don't. Ever. Talk to her again."She grabbed Tsumugi and ran out the alleyway. 

(Time skip to like- an hour later k bye)

After they ran back to the school, Kirumi started panicking. "I-i'm sorry Tsumugi, I s-shouldn't have left y-you alone..." She started tearing up. Tsumugi saw tears streaming down her face, so she decided to take Kirumi to her dorm. By the time they got there Kirumi was having a full-on panic attack. 

"Hey... shh... Kirumi... it's ok don't worry. I'm ok." Smoogs whispered. She quickly wiped her tears and quickly chose to confess her feelings. "H-hey, so uh earlier... before the waiter interrupted me... I wanted to confess something.

"You have feelings for me, don't you?"

I-...H-how did she know... I didn't think she'll notice the hints I left... Oh my- Oh my oh my oh my oh my! 

"Tsumugiii? Are you alive?" Kirumi poked the frozen cosplayer. Tsumugi quickly realised she was lost in thought. "Oh! Uhh- sorry to keep you waiting... hehe..." A heavy blush spread across Tsumugi's face. "Tsumugi, you're so silly! I like you too!" Kirumi giggled. The maid leaned forward to kiss Tsumugi. "K-kirumi, what are you-" She was stopped by Kirumi. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds before they both pulled away. "HAHAHAHA LOVEBIRDS!" A voice shouted from the door. 

They both turned around to see Kaede and Miu standing at the door. "Miuuu! They both heard us!" Kaede whispered. "U-uh we totally weren't filming the whole thing hehe... ok gotta blast! Byeee!" Miu grabbed Kaede and ran out. No. Please don't tell me they're gonna put in the school gc... buzzz. Tsumugi hastily grabbed her phone and checked the gc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow the drv3 shits,
5.23

inventor gorl uploaded a video

space man :): Heyy Makiroll why can't be like that :(

maki: later, and they need privacy- miu why did you post this-

inventor gorl: well uhhh fun ig

maki: well delete it-

inventor gorl: no 💞

maki: do you wanna die?

inventor gorl: MAKI WAIT-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoogs watched as the chaos unfolded, over a picture. "Welp... everyone knows that we're in a relationship now... whasha Kirumi?! What are yo-" Kirumi casually pushed her on the bed and pinned her to the bed. "Now everyone knows that you're mine, and mine only."

(A/N: i unpublished my story for a reason don't ask)

"K-kirumi... could you atleast move your knee... please-" Tsumugi moaned out. Kirumi shook her head, before applying pressure to Tsumugi's crotch. "Mmm..." She groaned. "Ok, please stop." The blueberry quickly pushed Kirumi off her before sitting up. "I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have done that... maybe I should just leave." 

"Wait! You can stay if you want." 

"Are you sure? Do you really want me to stay..?"

"Y-yeah! I'm ok with you staying... anyways... wanna watch a movie?"

"Uhhh- sure I guess." She hastily walked over to Tsumugi before casually sitting on her lap.