2

(yashuiro looks-)

"C-cutie...?" Smoogs whispered to herself. "No one's ever called me cutie before... Wait... what's the time?" She hastily checked the clock. It read: 2:35. "2:35... 2:35! Less than an hour left!-" She hastily zoomed towards the bathroom and took a quick shower before choosing her clothes. "This... no... this?... no... wait, hold on... ahh here it is..." 

"Maybe I should text her to see what's she's doing

"Maybe I should text her to see what's she's doing." Smoogs added before picking up her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirumi Tojo

Online

tsumugi: hey uhh kirumi where are you im about to leave

Kirumi Tojo: Tsumugi... I'm there already...

tsumugi: WHWHASHCS OK OL HOKF ON IN XCOCMING ACKAA HODLD ONE AAAAAAA

Kirumi Tojo: Tsumugi?

Kirumi Tojo: Tsumugisdsfg dheu t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Kirumi could hit send, Smoogs suddenly came tumbling towards her before tripping and landing on top of her. "A-ah! Kirumi! I-i'm so sorry!"
 "Oh... Tsumugi, you almost made me drop my drink-" 

"Sorry, Kirumi, I'm kinda anxious especially around you- I mean... agh, it doesn't matter..." She quickly got up, before she looked at Kirumi's outift. (A/N: i've lost no simp september wow 😺)

 (A/N: i've lost no simp september wow 😺)

"Woah... Kirumi... y-you look amazing..." A light blush spread across Tsumugi's face. 
"Hehe... I could say the same for you... a-anyways let's get started. What do you want...?" 

Tsumugi looked at the menu. "I'll have... uh... just a cheeseburger." Kirumi stared at Tsumugi. "Just... a cheeseburger? Nothing else?" She shook her head. "Oh... ok, that's fine with me. I'll think I'll have... a cheeseburger as well." The waiter nodded and left the two alone. "So uh... I've noticed you've shy around me. Is there anything you've wanted to say to me?" Kirumi stated. Tsumugi froze after hearing those words. Is there anything you've wanted to say to me? "U-uh... well... Kirumi... I lik-" 

"Here's your order. Enjoy." The waiter walked away.

"O-oh... thanks." Tsumugi stuttered. She slowly started eating the food. Kirumi stared at her while she was consuming the burger. "Tsumugi..." she whispered. "...It looks like you don't wanna eat the burger. If you want you can eat it when we get back to school." The blueberry blushed. "O-ok, I guess we'll go now. Let's g-go." (A/N: forgot to mention kirumi already ate her burger 🚪🚶‍♀️)

They both got up and left the restaurant. "Hey, Tsumugi, wait here. I'll be back." 
"Mhm." Tsumugi nodded before Kirumi left. About five minutes later, a ranodm came out of nowhere and cornered Tsumugi. "Hey... you're kinda cute, you know..." the man spoke. Tsumugi froze. "U-uh... sorry... I have to go now..." She tried to leave, but the man stopped her. 

He dragged Tsumugi into an alleyway, before pinning her to the wall. "Why did you try to leave...? You know, I've always wanted to do things with you when I first saw you~" He almost zipped down his trousers when he heard a voice. "Excuse me... you have no right to touch my girlfriend like that."