9

1t's th3 m0st b34ut1ful th1ng 1've 3v3r s33n. (ha lol i can't edit)

ffs i forgot to mention, it's a trip to the forest.

oh the date? here's a summary:

went to a nice restaurant
meals got switched
smoogs had to eat,,,, calamari
and kirumi had to eat
uh
rainbow pasta (yes that exists)
went home
and yeah ig 😸

i just realised this may be the last chapter- idk-

(sm00gs' p0v ig)

One by one, we got on the bus. Voices could be heard from the back as we boarded. The trip to the forest was kinda scary, because I've never been to a forest before. And I'm pretty sure many, many scary things happen there. But, we never know!

I hate it. Already, there's been three explosions at the back of the bus, caused by Miu. A tyre was busted and we had to wait 10 minutes before a mechanic came (yeah, kazooitchy). Noise flooded the bus, it felt like my eardrums were about to burst. "I serioulsly can't handle this. I'm going to sleep, so wake me up when we get there." I grabbed a blanket from behind me and covered myself, and just fell asleep.

"Hey, we're here." The maid patted Tsumugi's head, telling her to wake up. It on;y took a few seconds before the cosplayers eyes opened. "Mmm.. huh? We're here now? Finally!" She sat up and looked out the window. Only, the forest wasn't what she expected. Sure, it was a forest. But, it didn't have much... flavour like most forest do. The trees looked like they were about to die, and the birds couldn't find anywhere to land, since the tree branches were almost breaking off.

"..I didn't expect a trip to look like this, but ok?" Honestly the trip was kinda disappointing. Loud birds? No. Rusty trees? Absolutely not. "Anyways, can we get to the campfire?" The blueberry pointed to a fire, where everyone was located. They seemed to be talking about things, maybe telling stories? Anyways, the two walked over there, trying to listen to what they were saying. "And so that's how I got banned from the sto- oooh hey you two!" Kaito yelled. 

(4ls0 fun f4ct: j1n 1s chr1s fr0m t0t4l dr4m4 r4m4)
"Helloooo campers!" Jin yelled. "Now, I know we just got here about an hour ago, but it is officially nighttime. So get into your tents." A few mOans could be heard from the group. "C'mon guys, let's go."

(A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA arbys)

hey lol i had no motivation to write so like take this for now ig 🧍‍♀️

h

pls forgive me-

but anyways have a nice day?-

also what do y'all think of a chatfic /hj