7

ah the ball ended and now they're in their normal clothes

"Never again. I feel so embarrassed.." Tsumugi murmured. Of course, Kirumi heard that. So she held her hand.
"Why not. It was kinda cute." The cosplayer turned a bright red after hearing what she said.
"Hey! Stop saying it's cute! Didn't you see me mess at some parts?"
"Even if you messed up at some parts, it doesn't matter." She pulled Tsumugi into a big hug which made her even more flustered. She finally pushed the maid off her. "A-anyways what no-" Before she could finish that last word, the maid had pushed the blueberry onto the bed and crawled on top of her. She seemed to be breathing heavily every second. "Kirumi?! Are you ok?! You're breathing heavily and- uh-" 
"The sexy soup is magnificent~" (A/N: im so sorry.)

"Sexy... soup? Wait, did someone put the thing inside the soup?!" The cosplayer tried to push Kirumi off her, but she wouldn't budge. "Hey... don't try to... push me off... or I'll punish you." Now she was getting ready. She unbuttoned both of their shirts and looked at Tsumugi. 
"We're gonna have so much fun together..."

She took off the cosplayer's panties and slid a finger into her gushy. "A-ah..." Kirumi giggled. "Are you able to take another finger?" Tsumugi didn't respond, as she was too starstruck to even open her mouth. "I'm taking that as a yes." She inserted another finger. "Ahh... Mmm..." She started to wiggle her finger about, making Tsumugi moan loudly. (A/N: ok im literally scared and now i'll just leave this here. just pretend they did this for about... an hour? goodbye)

"Kaedeee, did you get that on camera?" 
"Yes, yes I did. Oh to see without my eyes- anyways let's go before we wake them up-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the crackhead gc, 11.14 am

octopus: gm crackheads

pee: morning sweetheart!
pee: i mean miu

tsuyu: morning!
tsuyu: who changed my name 😐

mom: Morning.

octopus: Listen, Tsumugi. I want you to be honest with what I'm about to ask. I will ask this once. If you lie, you will never see the light of day again.
octopus: what did you do last night

tsuyu: i- yesterday? i was just doing something-

octopus changed kirumi's name to something

octopus: Don't even try to lie. I filmed what happened last night.

octopus shared 1 video

something: Miu...

octopus: What is it, mother? You know what you did. I just shared the video. Now everyone knows what you two did.
octopus: but yeah anyways peace out

pee: i-
pee: ok

Everyone has gone offline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Ok." Kirumi put her phone and turned to Tsumugi. "May I ask what happened last night? I seem to have forgotten everything." 
"...Well, the sexy soup... uh, it kinda made you hormy, and you.. that. Yep." (A/N: i've never had a proper convo before so uh sorry if this seems trash)"
"That...? Ah- I'm so sorry if I caused any discomfort to you.." The maid kissed Tsumugi on the cheek before heading out. As she got to the door she stopped. "There's a field trip to the forest if you wanna come. It's in a week, though."

.

1-
n0
n0n0n0n0n0
g00dby3

why d03s th1s st0ry h4v3 300 v13ws wtf th4nk y0u 4ll????

4nyw4ys s0-

1̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶r̶1̶t̶1̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶4̶n̶4̶h̶4̶k̶1̶ ̶n̶3̶x̶t̶ ̶

h4v3 4 g00d d4y

🚪🚶‍♀️

(1 just th1nk 1t's n1c3 t0 wr1t3 l1k3 th1s 0k-)