Chapter 1

*Lila's pov*

I woke up in a cage, bright light stinging my eyes. The cage doors slightly opened and I saw about a couple dozen men staring at me. A guy jumped into the cage and I came face to face with a blonde haired guy that had very interesting eyebrows but I definitely wasn't going to be commenting on them anytime soon.

"Rise and shine greeny" he said as he pulled me out and pushed me on the grass. I immediately reacted to this and stood up. I made my way towards the guy that pushed me to the ground and kneed him in the gut as I turned around and ran for my life.

"We got a runner!" a blonde haired guy yelled.

Where the hell was I and why am I here.?

My thoughts had distracted me and without even realizing, I ended up tripping over my own feet and landed face first into the muddy grass. I heard groups of laughter behind me as I lifted my head up and quickly took in my surroundings. I was trapped. Actually, we were all trapped inside huge concrete walls with green vines hanging off them. It almost felt like an arena. The space inside the walls (the glade) which I was in now was surprisingly huge. I saw a huge forest on a quarter side of the area and little cabins on the other side. I was freaking out as I looked towards a little opening which was about 10m wide.

what the hell was happening

(A.N! Don't forget to favourite this chapter!)