Chapter 6

It was getting late and I was still thinking of the time when I had a go at Minho. I was sitting in a hut by myself until someone came in, looking annoyed.

"What are you doing in my hut?" Minho asked, pissed off. I looked up at him. He was all muddy and he looked annoyed.

"It was the only one left" I told him, raising my voice a little.

"Yeah well it's mine. So leave." He said. I got up and walked out quickly and when I looked back he was on the floor with his knees pushed up to his face.

I kept walking and I remembered I had no where to stay. So without anyone noticing, I went over to the pathway that led us into the maze and just slept beside it so when it opens, I could be the first one to go out and trace Ben's footsteps.

I laid down and slowly drifted to sleep. What a day.

Someone started stirring me which caused me to wake up. I opened my eyes to be greeted by brown ones. Minho.

"What are you doing out here Lila? Are you stupid? Do you want to get yourself killed or something?" Minho yelled. I scoffed.

"You were the one that kicked me out of your hut! I can take care of myself thank you very much! I want to go and trace Ben's footsteps" I said the last bit with a smile. Minho looked over at me, shocked.

"No way. You are not going in the maze! You hear me? No!" He yelled.

"And who are you to tell me what I can do and can not do" I said. He looked at me and I could see a slight bit of worry in his eyes as if he didn't want me to get hurt. I walked away and he ran up to me.

"You're not a runner Lila. You're not allowed out in the maze. It's the rules. I don't want you to get hurt, I can't lose you too" he said, looking at me straight in the eyes. I leant forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for worrying, Minho. But I can take of myself" I said, calmly. I walked off and I looked back to see Minho and Alby going in the maze. Why Alby? He isn't a runner.

I walked off and waited for them to come back. I kept asking Newt questions to why Alby went in there but his response every time was that he knew what he was doing. I decided to help cut down the tree as I heard a loud noise coming from the box. It was like a siren. I ran over to it and everyone followed. Newt opened the gate & jumped in. There was a boy, sitting there. He looked confused and worried. I wasn't going to ask his name because he obviously wouldn't remember it.

"What's your name?" Gally asked. I glared at him. Was he stupid?

"T-Thomas" he stuttered. I looked at him immediately. He knew his name. We all helped him up to get him cleaned. Newt gave him a tour.

It had started raining and it was also getting late. Why weren't they back yet?

(A.N! Don't forget to favourite this chapter!)