In His Hoodie||12

3rd P.O.V

It was the 7th day of the training camp, the boys of Inarizaki was improving well due to their training regimens and how strong their opponents are. The (hair) colored female was however feeling tired, the female hasn't gotten rest since her mother has fallen ill and was ordered to take over the business for the time being. She hasn't slept for 3days and has not eaten properply, skipping lunch and only eating a few spoonfuls of her food. The lass didn't know working was that hard. She only gets five minute naps when break happens.

It was the morning of a rainy day, it was unexpected for a summer season but it also happen sometimes. It was only 11a.m. when Y/n was feeling tired and had a migraine, its no surprise for not eating well and not sleeping. Her head was feeling heavier by the minute, her eyes half open. She drank the coffee from her steel bottle, it was dark coffee but it couldn't keep her awake at all. Atsumu stared at the girl, getting the feeling she was off.

"Oi Atsumu if yer gonna stare 'er (her) do it later!" Osamu yelled at his older twin.

"Shuddap!" He yelled back.

The team was currently having a practice match against Fukurodani and will soon have lunch in 20minutes. Akaashi stared at his cousin knowing something was off about her. Seijoh who was on the other court had Oikawa worrying for the girl. Itachiyama's Sakusa Kiyoomi had noticed that she was having a migraine, as she kept massaging her forehead.
The four boys cared for the girl, so they checked on her every single minute. Komori was shocked of Sakusa's actions, knowing his cousin for a long time he never stared at a girl for that long.

"Oi Kusokawa! Its your turn to serve!" Iwaizumi reminded his friend for not keeping up the current rotation.

Oikawa gave a last glance at Y/n before serving towards the other team.

"Oi! Y/n!" Ayumi called out her friend noticing she wasn't paying attention to the match. After saying that Ayumi had managed to gain her friend's attention.

"Sorry." Y/n softly sighed.

"Are you alright?" Ayumi was concerned of her friend.

"I'm fine don't worry." Ayumi noticed that Y/n was drinking dark coffee, knowing her friend for so long she only drank dark coffee in days where she couldn't sleep.

"Have you been sleeping this past few days?!" Ayumi was so shocked she accidentally yelled it out loud.

"I have don't worry Ayumi." She tried to reassure her friend.

The coach called out for a timeout noticing the boys were exhausted. Y/n, Ayumi and Murakami was passing out their bottles. Murakami just gave Atsumu his bottle not caring for anyone else. The boys sat on the bench wiping off their sweat with their own towels. As Ayumi finished handing out their bottle she had sneakily grabbed Y/n's bottle to see if she was really drinking dark coffee, and she was right.

"Y/n how many hours did you sleep last night?" Ayumi asked her friend earning the team's attention. The match between Itachiyama and Aoba Johsai had their timeouts too, Oikawa was staring at Y/n.

"Just take a picture, it'll last longer." Matsukawa said to Oikawa which was heard by his fellow year-mates earning chuckles from them.

Back to Ayumi's question.

"Ayumi I'm fine." Y/n stated but not giving a proper answer.

"So how many hours?" Ayumi squinted her eyes as a sign of suspicion.

"...uhm can I have my drink?" Y/n asked for her coffee which was still in Ayumi's hands.

Oikawa sensed that Y/n was different so he headed to her way.