Bodyguard

Levi pov

I cringe internally as I tried help Y/n into the backseat of the car. She was piss drunk out of her damn mind so she smelled just like vodka, tripping over her own 2 feet. I hope this brat doesn't throw up on me or I'll have to kick her fat ass. Literally, but I'll get fired. See, Y/n is a model: a very beautiful, funny, talented model and I am her noble knight, A.K.A her bodyguard. Honestly, I dreaded this job but I was practically made for it. Although the first couple of months were like babysitting a hardheaded kid, I've learned to tolerate her and she's warmed up to me and my brusque attitude. She wasn't half bad.

"Princess, please just get into the car. You have an early day tomorrow."

"I don't care, Mr. Ackerman. Tomorrow can kiss my fat, juicy, black ass.", Y/n said as she licked her finger, bent over, and smacked her own ass. She was in a short, black dress and some opened toed, high heeled shoes so when she bent over you could see her lace panties underneath and I immediately took off my coat and held it over her.

"Y/n, you're damn near naked, please just get into the car.", I said as I cover her body with my jacket but she only laughs, snatching the coat from me and putting it on. She shoved her phone into my hand and I already knew what she wanted. I enter the 6 digit password, unlocking it and entering the camera. Y/n perched her pedicured foot on the ledge of the car and began posing her ass off with a bottle of Amsterdam in her manicured hand. It made me smirk a little because this was our usual routine. I held the phone at certain angles, snapping multiple pictures at a time so I could get just the perfect one just for her. Of course, I'd never tell her that. I see Y/n change her pose again after she opened the bottle, holding it to her pretty, glossed lips and she placed her hand on her thigh, slightly pulling up her dress. I took about 4 more pictures of her before I clicked on the square icon and handing her back her phone. Her face lit up with as she looked at the photos.

"Why aren't you a photographer, Levi? These pictures are fye.", Y/n said as she swiped back and forth between the pictures. I grab the gently grab the bottle from her hands, closing it, after hearing her words slur.

"Alright, brat get into the car, I gotta get you home. It's about to hit 3 o clock.", I say as she begins to climb into the car and I place my palm on her lower back, attempting to keep her balance but her foot slips and she falls between the passenger and back seat. Clumsy runt. She started laughing hard as she just laid there. I shook my head at her, as she rolled over and reached her arms out to me. I grab her hands, pulling her up and out of the car but she used that momentum to wrap her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. Here we go again. I wrap my arms around waist and gaze up at her.

"Come on, Princess, we gotta get home. Get you some water, take a nice bath, eat and sleep. In the car. Now.", I pull away from her, forcefully turning her around, giving her butt a light tap to encourage her to get in. She smiles, nodding as she crawling into the backseat, shutting the door behind her. I shake my head at her, walking around the car and getting into the driver's seat, pulling out the keys from my pockets and starting the car. Y/n leaned forward and rested her head against my seat as I pulled away from the club's entrance, heading in the direction of home.

"You should have your seat belt on, brat. Don't need you getting hurt in my care. You don't want me to get fired, right?", I say, teasing her and raising my eyebrow at her, quickly glancing at her through the rear view mirror. She smiles at me, rubbing my shoulder.

"I would never want you gone. You know way too much about me. Plus, who am I gonna look at when I'm bored?", Y/n said, climbing into the passenger seat, next to me. I stop at a red light, turning to Y/n and looked down at her thighs. Damn. She's a very beautiful woman and so is her body. I remember the first day I started working for her, people have always considered me to be a silent man but when I seen Y/n, my mouth was almost hanging open. Almost. I'm not one for facial expressions. My mind didn't rush to nasty thoughts, out of respect for her, but the first thing that I did think about was how it was possible she had a body like that. I've never seen one in person before, only in magazines. Wow, I was not disappointed. I aim my eyes back at the road when the light turns green and I continue on our way back home.