Temptation (18+)

Y/n pov

You went down the hall and out of your college dorm building to wait by the entrance for your best friend, Inika Ackerman. You had met her in your senior year of highschool and you guys just hit it off and stuck by each other through everything. Glued. You raise your hand and wave it in the air when you spot her thick, coily hair. Girl had crop. She spotted you and rushed over to you. 

"Hey, love, you ready for the temporary move?", Inika asked as she hugged you. You hugged her back, smiling while you both head out to wait for her dad to come to pick y'all up. Speaking of her dad, he is one of the finest, 40 year old man you have ever fucking seen. He was small but built, you could tell he was because he went to the gym every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and you would be doing homework with Inika and he would come back and you see the outline of his muscles through his shirt. God damn.

"Hell yeah, since my parents going on that 3 month trip, they want me to stay somewhere safe and my aunt lives too far and you and your daddy was my only option.", You say as you play with the necklace your dad gave you when you were 10 years old. Inika smiles as her dad pulled up to the curb and gets out of the car. Everyone stops and stares, even the staff. He was so sexy. We headed his way and you couldn't help but bite your lip and look him up and down. You were surprised when you looked back up and seen him staring right at your eyes. You blushed and looked away. You watched as Inika hugged Mr. Ackerman. 

"Hey, munchkin.", Levi said as he planted a tender kiss on his daughter's forehead. They pulled away and he then turned to you, bowing his head slightly. 

"Y/n. How are you?", He asked as he smiled a bit before heading to the car. You smiled and followed behind him with Inika.

"I'm fine, Mr. Ackerman, how have you been?", You asked, staring at his back as his muscles moved through his shirt. Damn.

"I've been alright, a bit shitty but duty calls, right? Maybe I should take a vacation like your parents.", He chuckled a bit to himself before he opened the passenger door, allowing Inika to climb into the car, followed by him opening the back door for you, letting you climb in. You put your seatbelt on and giggle at his little joke. He then hopped into the car and and pulled off the curb.  

------------------------

Levi unlocked the door, swinging it open, letting you and Inika inside. She grabs your hand, basically dragging you to the kitchen. Man, could that girl eat. You watched Inika open the fridge and pull out a pecan pie that was already a third gone.

"I know what you thinking but it was so good and dad made it. Let me be a fat ass.", Inika grabbed a knife, slicing a wedge and picking it up with her fingers and biting into it. You laughed, shaking your head and slicing a piece for yourself.

"Well, let me be a fat ass right along with you.", You and Inika both knock your pieces against one another, giggling before taking a bite. She wasn't lying that shit was good.

"Language ladies.", Levi said as he walked into the kitchen, giving you and Inika a knowing look. 

"We get it from you, Captain. Plus we're both adults and in college.", You said, playfully saluting Levi with Inika copying you while you both burst out with laughter. Levi, shakes his head, returning the salute. 

"Inika you're going to be late for basketball practice. You have 20 minutes, would you like me to drop you off?", Levi asked, glancing at you before, making you smirk and look down at your feet.