I Got You

You landed on a thick tree branch, Levi and Jean right behind you.

"Jean, I'll share some of my gas with you.", You say, taking out one of you canisters, preparing it. 

"No, Y/n. I have enou-", Jean started but was interrupted by Levi, who placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Just take it. We don't have time.", but you already finished exchanges a bit a gas with him.

"Be careful out there, Jean. You're my favorite.", You said, roughing up his hair, as he blushed. Jean then saluted to you and Levi both before he went off into the tall trees. Levi's hand brushed against yours, letting your knuckles bump into each others.

"Y/n, you're too nice.", Levi said, switching out his broken blades for sharper ones. 

"Yeah? Well, you're too mean, Levi.", You say, smiling at him. He returned the smile, before anchoring himself into the other trees and shooting off with you right behind him. You both sliced and diced these titans before they even knew you were there. 

"Y/n, on the left!", You heard Levi yell, and your eyes peer off to the left and you see and see two 7 meter titans. You and Levi flew passed the titans, swooping around the tree truck and slicing through the napes of their necks and coming to rest on the barks of the tree. 

"You're the best, Levi."

"Wouldn't be without you."

--------------------

You sat at the table with Hange, Erwin, and Levi. 

"You and shorty got together yet?', Hange says as they practically drink their soup from their bowl, ignoring their spoon.

"Shut up shitty glasses and wipe your mouth.", Levi said rolling his eyes and shoving some napkins into Hange's chest. You smile, sipping some soup from your spoon.

"Nah, Levi and I are just friends.", You said resting on Erwin's shoulder. You shut your eyes feeling tired and needing to relax your body.

"Don't get jealous, Levi.", Hange said as they used the napkins to wipe their mouth clean. Levi just rolled his eyes again and continued to eat his food. I dipped my fingers in the soup and flicked it at Hange but she pulled Levi in front of her causing the soup to land on his face. You gasps, covering your mouth with your hand, trying to hold back your laughs. Levi shut his eyes, calmly grabbing a napkin and wiping his face clean before he gets up and grabs Hange by their shirt collar.

"Are you crazy, Hange!!", Levi practically screamed in their face. 

"Uh, maybe.", and with that you throw your head back laughing so hard you almost fall of the bench, but Erwin was quick to catch you, as you both began laughing harder. Levi shoved Hange back in their seat and sat down, folding his arms. 

"What are you 2 laughing at?", Levi asked as he glared at you and Erwin. You both pursed your lips, holding back your laughs and looked else where and started to wheeze. 

Levi rolled his eyes again. 

--------------------

"So, you ready for the next expedition?", Levi asked as he sipped from his cup. You sat in front of him on the other side of his desk.