Ordinary Day

You felt the warmness from the sun's rays on your face, waking you up from your slumber. It felt good but at you really didn't want to get up because the bed was too comfortable. You felt the right side of your bed dip and a soft kiss on your forehead. 

"It's 10:30 babe, Y/n, time to wake up.", Levi said as he planted another kiss on your cheek before he stood up from the bed and went into your shared bathroom. You smiled, pulling the thick blankets off of your body, sitting up and stretching your muscles. You yawned as you stood up, hearing shower water run. You slid off your night gown, letting it pool at the floor as you walked to the bathroom to be met with Levi standing under the running water. You made your way over to him, stepping into the shower. 

"Finally.", Levi said with a slight smirk as he passed your loofah and body wash over to you. You took them, playfully shoving him out of your way so you can stand under the water, avoiding your hair of course. You squeeze some body wash onto your loofah and began washing up. 

"Your scarf stayed on all night by the way.", Levi said as he took the loofah away from you and began scrubbing your back. You reached and turned the knob some more to raise the temperature just a bit. 

"Good. My hair is already hard to care for. I don't know why these bonnets and scarfs don't listen.", You said, letting the hot water relax your body. Levi chuckled and gave your loofah back, turning you around so you could face him. You smile, letting the suds run down your body. You wrapped your arms around Levi's shoulders, pecking his lips. 

"We have errands to run, so hurry.", Levi said, kissing your lips. You nod and peck his lips again, before going to bend over and wash your legs. Levi smacked your ass before stepping out onto the mat and wrapping a towel around his waist. You giggle, shaking your head while you scrub at your calf. Once you were done rinsing off, you turned off the water and stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around your body. You went into your room and opened your closet to pull out some sweats and a tank top. When you turn around, you see a pair a panties, lotion and socks ready on your bed. Levi. 

"Thank you, baby.", You say when you see Levi walk back into the room fully clothed. He nods and you sit down onto the bed, drying yourself off. You reach to get the lotion but it wasn't there, so you turned and seen it in Levi's hands. He had squeezed some into his palm and begin massaging it into your back. he then leaned in, kissing your ear. 

"Hurry.", was all he said before he climbed off of the bed and walked out of the room. You stared at his ass while he left.

--------------------

You walked out of the house with Levi right behind you. You heard the car unlock, so you ran to the passenger door and opened it, hopping in. Levi came around the car and got into the driver's side, starting the car and putting on his seatbelt. You buckle up, hearing your phone connect to the blue tooth. 

"What do you want to listen to, babe? I know you really like oldies.", You ask, opening up Youtube and turning to Levi, who was now pulling out of the driveway. 

"Your mom's oldies, any one of those kinds of songs.", Levi said, driving away from the house. You giggled and nodded at his reply. Ever since Levi has met your mom, he's fell in love with oldies. You tap on the search bar and type in Marvin Gaye 'I Want You' and tapped on the album and began to let it play through the speakers. You sat your phone in the cupholder and started snapping your fingers to the melody that way playing. Levi had one hand on the steering wheel, thumping with his fingers and softly mumbling the lyrics to the song. Cute.