Chapter 43: Fire with Fire

Elena went back to her room. Where Kol and Angel."Come on i have something to show you"

"What" Elena asked. He took her hand and the three left. He took them to the woods not far from the streets they approached a house.

"You've seen the play house but you've never seen my new house. When i came back in 2012 i made sure to get an updated house in all the places i might want to live so every state." Kol said.

The three walked in. She loved it already. It was actually modern but it was made of logs. They went inside then it started to pour,"Haley and Hope are leaving no."

"What's wrong " Kol asked.

"They were planning to leave. If Nik woke up and found that out he'll work with Dahlia just to spite Haley. She's running she can't take this witch on and i left in the middle of it." Elena said,

"Everything will be fine" Kol said."The worst my brother will do is team up with her and learn her weakness and punish Haley thats it" He took her upstairs."This i made when my mom brought me back" He opened a door to reveal a beautiful nursery."She has one there and here."

"Lets get her to sleep were gonna have a long day tomorrow" Elena smiled.

--

Elena walked into the play house with Angel. She seen Davina and Vincent."I'm turning it down,"

"What" Davina asked.

"I'm turning it down. You should have it i'll never be able to leave vampires behind. My daughter is a witch but also a vampire. My boyfriend is a vampire. My family are vampires i can't do it cause if needed i can't go to war with them so you take it" Elena said.

"Are you sure" Vincent said.

"Yeah i'm sure i want her to have it she's strong. She's proved it she deserves it" Elena said.

"Ok then Davina" Vincent asked."You get to make sure what happened to you and your friends never happens again"

"You really think i can do it Lena" Davina asked.

"Of course there is no one else that i think could do this" Elena said.

"I'll take it" Davina said.

--

Kol and Elena walked into the compound, They found him in his study,"What do you think your doing" Elena asked.

Klaus tapped his ear. Elena reached into her purse and grabbed the sage. She lit it and waved it around, Klaus shut the door."Kol."

"Hi brother" Kol smirked.

"I got him back what are you doing Gia Rebekah Cami have you lost your mind thats not fair" Elena said,

"Haley ran Elijah Freya Rebekah teamed up to dagger me i'm doing what i can now i have to go get my daughter" Klaus smirked.

--

They were back at the house with Angel and Cami. Elena had brought her there."She's not dead thank god" Elena said.This was to much for her to take on right now."There going to come for her next." She had tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't lose her daughter."I can't lose her."

"We won't" Kol said."I'll take her upstairs"

"Alright" Elena said. He took Angel upstairs leaving Elena and Cami.

Cami started to groaned she sat up and struggled to walk."Elena."

"He wouldn't kill you he couldn't he loves you to much" Elena said."Its no secret. He has a thing for blonds."

"The blade is in Elijah" Cami said.

"Already took it out" Elena said.

"Klaus spoke to me" Cami said." This, all of this, it's a trick!"

Kol walked back in."We know we already figured it out. He had her spell the room earlier."

" He needs her to trust him, so he can do what he needs to do!" Elena said.

"He told me her secret. I know how we can kill Dahlia." Cami said.

"He was planning this all along" Kol said.

"Were going to defeat her before she gets the chance to take anymore of us down" Elena said.