Where It All Began

HELLLLLOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SHOT COLLECTION! I'm super excited (can you tell?)

Hehe

Anyways! Just a little warning,  I  happen  to  think  i'm  not  the  best  writer  so  if  you  don't  like  this,  I  beg  you  not  to  be  mean  about  it.  I  am  rather  sensitive.

:)

Kindergarden

Toni: 5

Cheryl: 4

🐻  🐻  🐻

Toni  had  found  herself  in  trouble  yet  again.  After  blasting  one  of  her  classmates  (Reggie Mantle)  in  the  face  with  a  tree  branch  she  was  sent  off  to  the  "quiet room".  A  place  where  the  kids  went  they  needed  to  calm  down.  The  girl  sighed  playing  with  some  old  markers  she  found  as  she  impatiently  waited  for  the  recess  to  be  over  so  she  could  finally  head  off  to music  class.  After  getting  in  trouble  on  the  playground  she  was  sure she wasn't  going  to return,  which  was  a  huge  bummer  to  her  if  she  were  being  honest.

She  had  only  been  at  Sweet  Water  Elementary  for  2  weeks  and  already  had  deemed  it  the  worst  school  ever.  Granted  she  had  only  been  to  two  in  her  short  kindergarten  career  but  she  stood  firm  in  her  opinion.

She  looked  out  the  window  watching  as  all  the  children  ran  around  the  playground.  Sitting  behind  the  smudgy  glass  window  wasn't  what  she  wanted  to  be  doing,  but  she  would  have  to  settle.  Her  legs  rocked  back  and  forth  since  she  had  decided  to  sit  on  the  desk  instead  of  in  the  chair  like  instructed.  No  one  was  in  the  room  with  her  anyways,  she  could  practically  do  what  she  wanted.  Her  ears  were  trained  on  the  clock  listening  to  it  tick  away  as  her  legs  swayed  in  rhythm  with  it.  The  small  action  brought  a  smile  to  her  face  as  she  got  lost  in  the  tick  of  the  clock.

It  wasn't  until  the  door  abruptly  fell  open  and  a  loud  cry  entered  her  ear  drums  did  she  snap  out  of  her  little  moment.  She  turned  toward  the  door  with  her  hands  over  her  ears  as  one  of  the  administrators  of  the  school  struggled  with  a  little  red  haired  girl.

He  had  her  in  a  strong  grip  but  she was  clearly  trying  to  break  away  from  him.  She  scratched,  kicked  and  screamed  yet  the  man  held  her  tightly  into  him.

"Cheryl  please  for  the  love  o-" The  man  was  cut  off  as  the  little  girl,  who  she  quickly  learned  was  Cheryl  kicked  him  square  in  his  knee.  The  man  faltered  as  the  girl  continued  to  scream  until  he  finally  let  her  go.

She  fell  to  the  ground  quite  hard  as  she  scurried  away  from  the  man  and  into  one  of  the  corners  of  the  room.  There  she  rocked  back  and  forth,  her  hands  over  her  ears  as  she  continued  to  cry. Toni looked over at the girl, her head tilted to the side in confusion.

For  one  she  was  curious  as  to  how  the  girl  didn't  get  in  trouble  for  fighting  a  big  person. Surely  if  it  had  been  her  she'd  be  sitting  in  Mrs. Appleyard's  office  with  a  suspension  slip  practically  stapled  to  her  shirt.  Secondly  she  wondered  what  had  her  so  frantic,  she  had  never  seen  another  kid  spaz  like  that.  She  was  so  entranced  on  the  girl  she  didn't  even  notice  that  the  man  had  left  the  room,  huffing  in  frustration.