10

* continuing from the last chapter *

{ sophie's pov }

me and jungkook walked inside the small supermarket and went to the back where the ice cream section was. we discussed which flavors we liked and didn't like " what?!? mint chocolate chip is so good sophie " he said as he grabbed a small tub of it " no fuck off with that ew, " i said and he laughed " you need to try some later," he said and i shook my head " i will literally vomit " i said " i'm going to force-feed it to you " he said back " if you do that than i'm literally never talking to you ever " i laughed " you'll like this kind i promise " he said and i rolled my eyes and continued looking. we walked around the store for a bit messing around with each other, he grabbed my things and ran away from me " noooo jungkook! " i yelled i knew he was going to pay for me, i see him got to cashier and i run after him , he quickly puts and the things down with his card and i run up to him " jungkook stop " i say and he shakes his head " no "

" you're so annoying " i say to him and he smiled at me " next time i'm paying " i say
" next time??? " he says and wiggles his eyebrows i laugh and shove him lightly, jungkook grabs the bag and opens the door for me and we walk out. he reaches for my hand once again. i smile looking down at it and he teases me a little bit

" at least someone will finally holds your hand " he says jokingly " oh my god you asshole " i laugh and so does he, we make it to his house and walk inside. he tells me to take the bag and to go to the patio while he grabs some things. i go and see a couch and a couple of chairs with cute lights around. i can't help but think that we're on a date, but at the same time i can't get my hopes up in thinking that it is. he comes back with blankets and spoons, we both sat down on the couch and starting eating the ice cream.

we talked on and on which felt like hours. " try it " he says putting the spoon on mint chocolate chip ice cream in my face, i move his hand " ew no " i said " pleaseeee it's so good " he pleads
" no fuck that jungkook ew " i say and he sighs, he tries again and puts the spoon to my mouth " please ? " he says i roll my eyes " will you shut up if i do ? " i say and he smiles and nods, i eat the ice cream from his spoon and make the disgusted face " jungkook ew " i say and he laughs " ITS GOOD SOPHIE " he said " no it tastes like ass " i said back to him " your taste buds need to grow up " he said which made me laugh, he rolls his eyes and goes on his phone

" jimin just texted me saying their all staying at taehyung's place " he says and i got flustered, but felt a little bit excited. i didn't want anything or anyone to interrupt what was happening with me and jungkook right now, out of nowhere i became brave and scooted closer to him he looked at me and smiled, i put the lid back on the ice cream and set the spoon down on the table next to us. " it's cold " i said trying to be a little flirtatious with him, " oh you can have some more of the blanket if you want " he says and i wanted to laugh so bad. are boys really that oblivious ?! is jungkook really this dumb?! why can't he just kiss me?! i lay my head on his shoulder and it's almost as he became frozen... oh my GOD DO I REPEL MEN?! ARE THEY SCARED OF ME?! DO MEN HATE ME?! DO I HAVE SOME SORT OF CURSE?! DOES JUNGKOOK EVEN LIKE ME?! IS THIS EVEN A DATE ?! i tried gathering my thoughts and suddenly felt jungkook's arm wrap around me, a smile appears on my face and i look at him and he looks down at me. " you literally have chocolate on your face you messy eater " i say and wipe away the chocolate off the corner of his mouth with my thumb. i look down and go on my phone for a bit until i hear jungkook clear his throat.

" um so is this like.... a date ? " he asked and i sat up " ew was that a weird question ?! " he said getting defensive i laughed " no " i say " i was wondering the same thing " i said and he smiled " oh " he said, we got quite for a second and he finally spoke up " i want it to be a date..... do you ? " he asked, i looked up at him and nodded my head " i mean- yeah... " i said and he smiled at me. " okay then... this is a date " he said " okay " i said and looked at him as he looked down at his ice cream. can he please just kiss me already i'm scared

{ jungkook's pov }

can she please just kiss me already i'm scared

{ back to sophie's pov }

we went back to jungkook's room and he laid on in his bed on his stomach and went on his phone, i laid on top of him on my stomach and we both just laughed. he went on his phone and we started watching videos on his phone, whether they were funny or videos of puppies. my phone was right next to jungkook and i saw that namjoon had texted me again, i think jungkook saw but i was turned my phone off and flipped it facing down. i rolled off of him and laid down next to him, he looked over of me and smiled " are you bored ? " he asked " no not at all " i say and play with his hair a little bit, we reposition ourselves and i sit up and lay against the wall while jungkook rest his head on my chest as i play with his hair and continue watching funny videos on his phone.

* an hour later *

i saw the time on my phone, 11:30 am. shit. i told jungkook that i should be going back home. he said okay and we left his house and he drove us back to the parking garage, we listened to songs and sang loudly to miss independent by neyo. we got to the parking garage and he parked next to his car, he turned my car off and sat back and looked at me " i had fun today " he said and i smiled turning my body towards him " me too, i felt like i needed this " i said and he smiled " me too " he said, he reached over to give me a small hug, we pulled apart and i decided to make a move because it was now or never. he reached for the door " wait " i said, he looked back at me and i reached over to kiss his cheek. he smiled and cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. we pulled apart and sat back in silence.

" ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO KISS ME " he yelled and i laughed " i was waiting for you to kiss me! " i yelled at him and we both laughed. we both got out my car and he hugged me one more time
" drive safe " he said and we pulled apart " you too " i said back, he pecked me on the lips once more " go into your car first, i want to make sure your safe " he said and pushed me lightly to my car " fine " i said and i got in my car and put my seat belt on, i gestured him to go into his car and he did. he mouthed " you go first " at me and i roll my eyes, i start my car and drive away, i see his car behind mine and see him faintly. i smile to myself and drive back home.