43

{ sophie's pov }

i never thought that i could feel heartbreak like this. i never thought that it could hurt this bad.. i mean i've had my fair share in relationships but none of them ever hurt so much. i really loved jungkook, i still love him. so much. that's the hardest part. no matter what i cannot stop thinking about him. it's been about a week since the breakup and all i've done is cry, gone to work, hangout with the guys, come back home and cry.

i think that namjoon expects us to get together or something but in reality i don't want a relationship if it's not with jungkook. i know i told him that i never wanted to be with him but IM FUCKING LYING. I WANT TO BE WITH HIM ALWAYS. ALL THE TIME. FOREVER. even though he did hurt me very badly, the good memories almost erases the bad ones.. almost. the reality that he might actually be with rebecca scares me, shes so pretty and he seems to like her. i have no competition with her. the thought of him probably already forgetting about me upsets me.

right now namjoon is over and we're just watching adventure time. me and jungkook used to watch adventure time... FUCK WHY AM I CRYING WHILE WATCHING ADVENTURE TIME. i quickly wiped my tears away before namjoon saw. i already knew he saw me tho.

" sophie? " he asked

" hm? " i didn't break my gaze from the tv, he scooted closer to me

" are you okay? " he asked, just hearing those words broke me. i covered my face with my hands and broke down, i felt namjoon's arms pulls me closer to him and i rested my head on his chest. he stroked my hair a little bit while occasionally repeating " shhh " or " it's okay sophie "

" i miss him so much " i said

" i know.. i'm sorry " namjoon said and i continued to cry. it felt nice having someone here with me rather than crying late at night all alone, even tho i love namjoon for being here for me i wish it was jungkook. i wish jungkook was holding me, i wish we both were together again. he's such a fucking idiot but i miss him more than anything in this world. i sat up and wiped my tears away, namjoon put his hand on my face and caressed it gently.

" i promise you, you won't feel like this forever " he said and i looked down as he gently removed his hand off my face

" i just hate that i miss him so much, he hurt me so bad " i said

" feelings are weird " he said " you can't control them but they sure as hell can control you " namjoon said " i'm sure jungkook is feeling the same way sophie, you both just probably aren't meant to be in a relationship right now... " he said, his words were calming and made me feel better, i gave namjoon a hug

" thank you for always being here for me " i said, i pulled away and he smiled

" that's what friends are for " he said and i smiled " okay let's watch pokémon now it's my turn " he said and grabbed the remote which made me giggle, hearing him call me his friend was a good feeling. it made me happy and warm inside, namjoon is really my best friend and it's good to know that he knows to never cross that line especially right now where i'm at a vulnerable state.