58

{ sophie's pov }

college is no fucking joke i hate studying and i hate work. it's so hard. currently i'm sitting at my desk listening to anime instrumentals and doing my work, also waiting for jungkook to come over. this whole thing with him is so exciting yet weird, not weird in the sense of i don't enjoy it- i obviously do it's just weird because he's my ex boyfriend who i still care for deeply. i get a text message expecting it to be jungkook but it's actually my friend jackson.

jackson
do you understand this calculus work because i don't
it feels like it's all in gibberish
i am so confused

sophie
omg me too
i feel like a dumb bitch

jackson
do you want me to come over and we study together?
we can also play video games
i'll finally beat you in overwatch 😼

sophie
aw damnit maybe some other time i have a friend coming over rn
YOU COULD NEVER BEAT ME IN OVERWATCH

jackson
aah okay that's fine
tomorrow?

sophie
yes tomorrow sounds perfect 😌

jackson
okie dokie bye beautiful

sophie
bye!

i smiled to myself. jackson was really nice and always helpful, we met in my discussion class and really hit it off. at first when we met we went out on a date but nothing ever really happened between us, which is fine i didn't expect anything to anyway. being his friend is nice and refreshing, compared to being with the guys. i put my pen down and stretched my arms and cracked my fingers because they were getting cramped, i got up and walked to my living room. just then i heard a knock at the door and looked in the window to see jungkook. i quickly ran to my room and took my hair out of a bun and brushed it, i put some lip gloss on and quickly ran back to the living room. i made my way to the door and fixed my hair before opening it up.

i opened the door and jungkook looked up and smiled at me. i smiled back and let him in, i looked at his back and saw he brought a backpack with him. " what's in the bag? " i asked as he walked to my living room " my stuff i'm spending the night " he said as he plopped down the couch, laying down. " i- who said you could spend the night??? " i asked
" well you were whining yesterday about how much you wished i was with you last night " he said looking at me and i rolled my eyes " okay but you better be gone after my classes, i have a friend coming over " i said and he sat up and grabbed my hand " what? you don't want your cool new college friends to meet me?? " he asked grabbing my waist " it's not that i just don't want them to see you here that's weird " i said wrapping my hands around his neck

" how is that weird? " he asked me " their gonna think i fuck random men " i said and jungkook laughed " random men?! do they not know about me ? " jungkook asked and i looked around pretending not to hear him " let's watch adventure time " i said and pulled him away from me and sat next to him " you didn't tell your other friends about me? " he asked and i sighed and looked at him " no jungkook i didn't " i said grabbing the remote and he took it out of my hands " why not ? " he asked " i don't know i just didn't want to " i say reaching for the remote " do you have any girl friends ? " he asks finally giving me the remote " yes " i say and snatched the remote from him " are any of them cute ? " he asks me and i stop what i'm doing and look at him weirdly " stop asking me that " i say and go back to looking for adventure time on netflix " are you jealous? " he teased me " yes now shut up " i said and he laughed and grabbed the remote from me and threw it to the other couch " hey- " he cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine.

he brought me closer to him and pulled me on his lap, he stopped kissing me and looked up at me " i- um- can you help me with my calculus ? " i ask him and he rolls his eyes " really you want me to help you with your calculus work now? " he asks and i nod " please? it's due tomorrow " i say and he sighs, i get off of him and we both stand up " lead me to your calculus work " he said extending his hand out for me to grab, i laughed while grabbing his hand, walking to my room. we got to my room and he plopped down on my bed and i sat down at my desk " hey i remember this room " he said and i turned around to roll my eyes at him " shut up " i said and grabbed a pencil, he came up behind me and sat on my lap " ow! " i yelled " i'm not that fucking heavy sophie " he said which made me laugh " here let's switch positions " he said and got up i sighed " no jungkook just sit on the floor or something " i said " fine i guess you don't want any help " he said and i sighed loudly " you're so annoying " i said getting up and letting him take the chair, he reached his hands out for me to come sit, he smiled at me as i sat down on his lap. i could feel him hugging me as his arms tightened around my waist and his head was leaning against my back. " stop and help me " i said and he stopped and started to help me with my calculus work. he was actually pretty good at it which was surprising.

* two hours later *

we had already finished my calculus work and we moved onto my psychology paper i had to write, we were almost done with it but jungkook leaned back " how much more work are we gonna go ? " he asks and i get up from his lap and stretch " this is the last one " i say sitting on my bed " can you finish it like tomorrow ? " he asks and i sigh " we're almost done please jungkook " i pleaded and he rolled his eyes " what's in it for me ? " he asks " a kiss " i say and he shook his head " no i get a million of those from you already " he said and i smiled and got up and got on my knees and placed my arms on his legs leaning forward kissing his cheek  " we can do whatever you want after you help me with this " i say and his eyes widen a little " o-okay " he stutters which makes me giggle, still on my knees i start typing out the rest of my psych paper and before i knew it i was done. me and jungkook stood up and high fived each other " finally " he says and i laugh at him " now you're mine " he says picking me up and lightly tossing me on the bed, he gets on top of me and i smile as he takes his shirt off. he slams his lips onto mine and lightly pulls on my shirt. he stops kissing me to lay down next to me and i quickly got on top of him and he took my shirt off for me, he looked at my body as he held onto my waist, within seconds he went back to kissing me.