Background

Evan:

You met through business: you helped the band design the video for one of their singles for their third album. He came into the office where you were editing a section of the footage and you got talking about music and film. It took him a couple of days for him to ask to meet again and he didn't ask you out officially until you were both at an awards ceremony where the video you'd helped produce won an award. You went along to a bar afterwards along with the rest of the band.

After three years of dating, he proposed by getting down on one knee at a beachside restaurant and you got married the next year in a small and intimate ceremony in his local church followed by a reception at his parents' house. You've been married six months when the story starts and are living in an apartment in the centre of London.

Josh:

You and Josh met at an NME Awards afterparty and he asked you out straight away. Your first date was to a fancy restaurant, where you got mobbed by fans. You've been together for a year and a half and you moved in together a couple of months ago in a house in Manchester. You've been talking about getting engaged.

Pete:

You met at one of their gigs when he fell off the stage onto you. He gave you free backstage passes for their next show to apologise so you skipped work and travelled 100 miles to be there. You hung around backstage with the band and became friends with all of them, but particularly Pete.

You were friends for two years before he finally asked you out. You'd been going out for another two years when you eloped two months ago in New York. You've only just moved in together in a large house in West London.

Ross:

You met through mutual friends at a party and he asked you out right away. Your first date was to the opera. You'd only been going out for a year when he asked you to marry him in an elaborate proposal involving his entire family. You got married shortly after in a huge ceremony in a castle and had been married now for two and a half years. You are living in a house in rural Ireland, although you also have a small flat just outside London.

Just had to get this out of the way, sorry! I know it's incredibly short but the others are longer, promise! First proper chapter up now :) xx