Fears and Worries

Evan:

"Ev, did you pack the TV?"

"No? I thought you did that! Crap, I need to stop the van going. Can you try and bubble wrap it in less than five minutes?"

You reply "yes" but inside you're shaking. It's your final day in this flat before you move out to the country so that there's more room for the baby. You've never actually moved house properly until now and you had no idea how stressful it is.

You walk into the living room and pick your way through a minefield of boxes and other packages to reach the TV. It's not until you get there however that you realise you left the bubble wrap in the kitchen.

Swearing, you try and jog as fast as you can with your belly to the kitchen but you fall over a pair of scissors and come crashing down on your back. Luckily, you fall onto the edge of the sofa but you hit your knee on the wall and scream out in pain.

Evan sprints in, his golden curls flying everywhere. "Oh my god, Y/N, what happened? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

You try and answer through the tears pouring down your face and the pain. "I was going to get the bubblewrap and I- I slipped. I hit my knee but I think the baby is okay. Evan..."

He lets you bury your head in his chest as he wipes away your tears with his sleeve. "Baby, we shouldn't have done this now. This isn't going to be good for either of you. I'm going to go call up the band now and they're all going to come round and finish this off because they owe me one since- never mind. Anyway, you can do what you want for the next eight hours and I'll meet you down at the new house at ten. Enjoy yourself baby."

Josh:

You walk into the bedroom to find Josh tutting to himself as he reads something on his phone.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"It's some article on how Kendall Jenner's son is being followed by the media. What if that happens to our little girl? I don't want her to have to be home schooled and play outside only when wearing a wig to avoid paparazzi."

"Josh, we can go live in the cottage in Ireland for most of the year if it makes you feel better. Also, nothing's saying we have to tell everyone what the baby is called or where she goes to school or anything. We could do what Adele did way back in like 2013 or something and keep the baby private."

"It's never going to last though, is it? They'll find out eventually. I wish I didn't have this fame and it was just our little family and the music."

"It's never going to be, though, so don't waste your time hoping for impossible things. You're lucky enough to have a huge fanbase who love and support you and I'm sure will respect your wishes and make others do the same."

He kisses the top of your head. "Thanks, Y/N, I needed that. Don't let me read any more of these articles, will you?"

Pete:

You roll over in bed and look at your phone. 3:28 AM. For the fifth night in a row, you've been awake all night worrying about the baby. Whilst it wasn't too annoying at first, after nearly a week you are exhausted and are struggling to sleep at night.

You creep out of bed without disturbing Pete and go to make yourself a coffee. You wince as the kettle squeaks and carefully listen for any sign of Pete waking up.

Thankfully, there are none and your pour yourself a large cup of coffee and drink it with your head in your hands.

You've just finished your first cup and are sleepily pouring yourself a second when Pete roughly grabs your shoulder from behind, causing you to scream and drop your cup.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. But baby, why are you awake at this time? I thought there was a burglar and then I thought you might be sleepwalking. Let me clear up that mug."

You yawn shakily. "I can't sleep any more. I'm awake all night worrying about little monkey and my job is exhausting. I need the coffee to stay awake."

He gets down on his knees in front of you in a pool of broken china. "Y/N, you shouldn't be drinking coffee. One cup is okay, but if you're having as much as I'm guessing you are then it really isn't good for either you or the baby. Also, I know you want to work but if it's causing this much difficulty maybe you should try something a bit more flexible for the next month until you go on leave. I just want what's best for you and the baby. There's no need to worry. "

"Okay, I'll speak to my boss tomorrow. And my doctor. Maybe he can help."

"Yeah pet, you do that."

Ross:

As you flick through your pregnancy book, your frown becomes deeper. Whilst before you were excited to e having twins, now you're worried about everything that could possibly happen to them. Small size, complications during labour, one twin way larger than the other..."

Ross' hands appear on your shoulder. "Is everything okay honey? You can see the frown lines in your forehead from space."

"Oh, shut up." You hastily straighten your face. "I just never knew there were so many risks involved with having twins. What if one or both of them is born with a disability?"

"Then we'll take the best care of them we possibly can. I won't love my hold any less because she's missing an arm or he finds it difficult to breathe. Y/N, if there's any problems we'll deal with them like we always do."

"I love you so much."

"I love you always."

In case you'd forgotten, these are set a couple of years in the future so I made up that Kendall Jenner had a baby, in case anyone was confused. Next up is first kick!