Author's Note

Hello! Here are a few quick words from me, as well as a question for you!

I'd like to firstly thank everyone who has read this fan fiction. It was something I wrote in a very dark time in my life, and it was a cathartic coping mechanism for me.

That being said, I'm not in that headspace anymore, and don't see a conclusion to this story being composed. That may not be a permanent decision, but as for the time being, I don't think there will be a a written ending.

Throughout quarantine, many of my favorite artists and writers have released new works. It's put me in the mood to maybe re-explore old hobbies. I'd like to start writing again, but maybe from a different angle.

So that leads me to my question for you, the readers. If I put out a new Hamilton x Lauren's fan fiction, would you have interest in reading it? I'd like to try something experimental, maybe a little odd, but I haven't quite articulated how to write this down. I have an abstract concept of a story, and not much more than that.

Please leave a comment and let me know if you'd have interest in a new story. I'm hesitant to write something that won't garner attention, so please give me feedback on the idea.

I'd also love to attach fanart to the chapters of this new book, so if any of you are artistically inclined, please shoot me a message!

Thank you all so much, and I look forward to hearing your response.