I'm Weak || Meliodas X Daughter! Reader

Oneshot Description:

Elizabeth has been kidnapped by Holy Knight Vivian and is taken to the Kingdom of Lioness. Meliodas and the sins make their way to Lioness and his daughter wants to tag along on the mission. Vivian tells her awful things and makes his daughter believe that she'll never be as strong or powerful as her father.

Word Count: 1619

The 7 Deadly sins were on their way to Lioness to rescue Elizabeth after she was kidnapped by Holy Knight Vivian. Hawk's Mom was almost there as the sins waited in the tavern.

"They better not hurt her." Meliodas growled.

"Elizabeth is strong." Ban told him, "I can see her strength defeating them."

Soft footsteps sounded within the Boar Hat. Meliodas' daughter, (y/n) walked down the stairs and entered the bar.

"Hey (n/n) how was your nap?" King asked her.

"It was okay." She answered softly, then walking up to her father.

Meliodas' rage was becoming slightly uncontrollable. His demon symbol was fading in and out on his face. (Y/n) wrapped her around around his neck to give him a hug.

"Daddy please save your rage." She spoke, "it does no good here.

Meliodas' demon symbol faded away as he hugged his daughter.

"You're right, (y/n)." He replied.

Suddenly, Hawk's mom stopped.

"Are we already there?" Diane asked.

"Looks like it." Ban answered.

"Alright let's go save Elizabeth." Meliodas ordered.

"May I come this time?" (y/n) asked.

"I'm sorry (n/n) but I need you to stay here in the Boar Hat." Meliodas answered, "the holy knights are very dangerous and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"But I learned how to use my powers." She argued, "I won't get hurt I promise."

Meliodas rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Ban picked up (y/n) smiling.

"Don't worry, Captain. Uncle Ban will keep an eye on her." He told Meliodas.

"We'll keep an eye on her too." King added, speaking for Gowther, Diane, and himself.

Meliodas sighed, "alright you can tag along."

"Yay!" (Y/n) cheered.

They left the Tavern and headed towards the gates of Lioness. There were tons of holy knights guarding the gate.

"They're everywhere." Ban spoke.

(Y/n) lifted her hands and closed her eyes. A purple reflection of light around her and the sins.

"Shiro e." She whispered.

They teleport inside the gate of lioness.

"Wait. . . . ." King started, "(Y/n) can teleport???"

"Ever since birth." Meliodas answered, "hide and seek was rather tricky with her."

Holy knights started charging at them.

"Alright so we knock these dominoes then save Elizabeth?" Diane asked.

"We can't have any of them on our tail." Meliodas answered.

Gowther looked around, scratching his head, "that's funny. How could (y/n) disappear so quickly?"

Meliodas immediately turned around saw his daughter nowhere in sight, "She's headed to the castle!"