Never Good Enough || Meliodas X Depressed! Reader

[WARNING: Mentions of blood and blades]

Oneshot Description:

Meliodas had started ignoring you and begin to feel that you aren't good enough for him. You tell Diane and King how your feeling and go to your room. King confronts Meliodas about how he has mad you feel and when Meliodas enters your room, you are dangling from the edge of death and he is scared of losing you.

Word Count: 1962 words

You and everyone were drinking in the Boar Hat after battling and defeating Hendrickson in Liones. You hardly even touched your ale as the others were talking and laughing. You sighed, letting the events play over and over in your head.

Elizabeth hugged Meliodas tightly and he hugged her in return....
Meliodas holding Elizabeth's unconscious body and whispering to her softly....
Dreyfus stabbing you in the same spot Elizabeth was wounded....
Meliodas ignoring you existence....
Which lead to King helping you.

You held your bandaged wound as you felt a sharp pain from it. You were thankful that King was by your side; you both always had a brother/sister type of friendship. But the fact that Meliodas ignored you pained you more than the wound. Am I not good enough for him anymore?

"(Y/n)?" King called.

You shook your head to escape the thoughts you were in, "yeah King?"

He looked at you with worried eyes, "are you okay? You seem kinda out of it. And you've hardly sipped your ale since we got back. Is there something bugging you?"

You looked up at Meliodas, who was playing with Elizabeth's boobs and looking up her skirt. You felt your heart break as you watched them. You shook your head and softly smiled.

"I'm fine." You smiled at him.

Diane frowned, "(y/n) if there's something wrong, you can always tell us. We're your friends."

You frowned in defeat and rested your head in your right hand, "I just...don't feel like I'm good enough."

"What do you mean, (y/n)?" Diane asked, "you're more than good enough for this team. You may not be a sin like us, but you are amazing as part of our team and fight amazingly."

"But Dreyfus stabbed me and I couldn't fight back." You replied, "I was going to die."

"But you didn't die because I was there with you." King replied, "I wouldn't ever let you die. You mean too much to us."

"Not to everyone." You mumbled, looking down at the table.

"Wait....this is about the captain, isn't it?" Diane asked.

You looked up at Meliodas who was drinking ale and laughing along with Ban and Elizabeth.

"I swear to god he's an idiot!" King angered.

"I'm trying not let it bother me." You replied, "it's fi-"

"No it's not." King argued, "He completely ignored you when you were wounded. He walked PASSED you without a 2nd thought in his mind."

"I'm getting over it." You said.

"(Y/n)....you say you don't feel good enough for this team." Diane spoke, "but really you don't feel good enough for the captain in his eyes. But you are."

"That's okay." You wiped a tear from your cheek, "as long as he's happy....I'm happy." 

Diane and King frowned at you as you stood up from the table.