It's all my Fault || The Sins X Meliodas' Daughter! Reader

Oneshot Description:

This takes place after Meliodas' death. You, his daughter, keep having nightmares of watching his death over and over again and feeling guilty for not having the strength to save him no matter how hard you try.

Word Count: 2008 words

The Sins were guarding the Kingdom of Lioness. It had been a week since Meliodas was killed by his brother, Estarossa. Merlin was guarding the town, Diane and King were guarding the gate, and Gowther and Ban were guarding the Boar Hat. Hawk was eating scraps while Elizabeth and Elaine were cleaning the kitchen. But you, Meliodas' daughter, were in your room in your bed, staring out the window.

Your eyes were red, puffy, and sore from crying so much. But yet you weren't tired enough to close them. You hardly ate or slept since your father's death.

"AHHHHHH!" Meliodas screamed as Estarossa stuck the swords into his hearts.

"Daddy." You quietly sobbed, "why did if have to be you? You were all I had left. Why is Estarossa so cruel?"

You held the covers over your face, muffling your painful sobs. There was a knock on the door and you immediately wiped your tears.

"Come in." You spoke quietly as you sat up on the bed.

The door opened and Elizabeth, Elaine, and Hawk entered the room.

"We brought you (f/f), miss (y/n)." Elizabeth spoke.

"I'm not hungry, Elizabeth." You replied hugging your knees.

"Oh come on, (y/n)." Hawk spoke, "You're looking skinnier than Ban's weapon. You gotta eat something."

"He's right." Elaine spoke, "you've hardly eaten anything this week. We are all worried about you."

"I'm sure Sir Meliodas would be extremely worried to see you like this. Sp please, try to eat a full plate so you won't become ill." Elizabeth explained.

"Maybe later I'll feel hungry." You replied, "you can set it on the table."

Elizabeth set the plate on the table and looked at her with a frown. She walked over to her and gave her a hug. Elaine and Hawk joined the hug.

"We love you, (y/n)." She said.

They released from the hug.

"We're always here if you need us." Elaine said, "and so are the others no matter what."

"Thanks." You spoke quietly.

They left your room and closed the door. You laid down and looked at the moon. Tears flooded your eyes again and you slowly drifted to sleep.

You were with the sins, Elizabeth, Elaine, Hawk, and King Arthur inside a giant rock ball while Meliodas was fighting the 10 Commandments. You tried to break the wall of rocks.

"(Y/n) it's no use!" King told her, "you'll hurt yourself if you keep hitting the rocks."

"But my father needs help!" You replied, pushing on the rocks, "he'll get kil-ouch!"

You pulled your hand back and saw a huge open wound on your palm.

"See? I told you." King spoke.

"I don't care." You growled.

Merlin used her powers and to teleport everyone to the Kingdom of Lioness.

"We're back in Lioness." She told them, then bringing out an orb, "and we can see Meliodas in this orb."

"No! Daddy!" You yelled running to the orb.