• Drunk •

Back at it again with some short one-shotsssss

Warning! Some suggestive stuff here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- - -

Who knew that your innocent little baby drinks?

Don't get me wrong, he absolutely hates to drink alcohol. He thinks it tastes weird.

But yet here you are, standing in front of a slightly drunk Ritsu with his older brother's arm slung over his shoulder to prevent him from toppling over. There's never a dull moment with these two...

You dragged your hand over your face before slightly glaring at the 21-year-old man in front of you. "What did you two do this time?" Ritsu smiled sheepishly. "Nii-san may or may not have mistaken alcohol for water..."

You couldn't help but snort. How adorable of him honestly. Like, c'mon. Mistaking alcohol for water?

You stepped aside and showed him inside. "Come in. Set Shigeo down on the couch before you go shower," You shut the door and made a funny face. "You reek of alcohol." Ritsu laughed. "I know, I know. No need to tell me twice."

Ritsu gently settled his drunk brother on the couch and trudged to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath. Meanwhile, you walked up to your sleeping boyfriend and pet his hair. You admired how peaceful he looked. Heck, he even looks like a model for heaven's sake!

As you tenderly pet his head, his eyes flew open and immediately pinned you down to the couch; a visible trail of pink dust flaring on his cheeks. Oh god he looks so fucking hawt I-

"Sh-Shigeo? It's me, Y/n!" You said as you softly grasp his hand that was pinning one of your wrist down. His eyes softened but something lit up in those black eyes. "I know.." He whispered huskily, sending shivers up your spine.

As he stared at you more, he licked his lips hungrily and his eyelids drooped into a half-lidded gaze. Oh no, you don't like where this is going-

Shigeo lowered his face to your neck but you immediately stopped him from doing so. "NOPE, NOPE- NOT TODAY." You yelled as you push his (hot) face away and scrambled on your feet. Shigeo stopped you by hugging you from behind and falling on his side with you squirming in his arms.

"Shige, let me go!" You whined. You're not going to lose your innocence today. Not yet at least-

Shigeo didn't listen and nuzzled his face into your neck, softly kissing it. You shivered. God that felt oddly pleasing.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered into your neck and hugged you tighter. You stopped squirming and relaxed into his embrace. The poor baby's guilty and you can't help but feel soft for your adorable drunk boyfriend.

"It's alright, don't be sorry." You cooed, rubbing circles on his back and nuzzling your cheek against his.

You both fell asleep in that position and it was the best sleep ever <3