Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend who is not a Wattpad-er or even a Weeb like myself but she loves me anyway. Credit for the tattoo picture goes to the original artist and photographer. It is not mine.

Bixanna

Lissana's act inspired by the song

Witchy Woman by The Eagles

The guys stood up and brushed themselves off. While Gray and Natsu continue to make fun of Gajeel, Bixlow spread his arms on the back of the couch they were sitting on, leaned his head back and sighed. He loved his friends. He may not have grown up with them like the others, but they never made him feel left or singled out. They were like his brothers.

"What's up, man? Jellal asked.

"Not a damn thing, man. Just happy to have a good ass time with my brothers." Bixlow replied happily. Bixlow has a light sensitivity so he wears special sunglasses inside. He also has a dark scar that is centered on his face and spreads out. He was burned badly as a teenager and the guys were the first to welcome him with no hesitation when he changed schools. Unfortunately, that scar alone has had most of the opposite sex running for the other direction. He had to admit, he was kinda lonely.

As the lights dimmed, he knocked his sunglasses towards the edge of his nose and turned his attention towards the stage. The music began and fog once again started to fill the stage. A light from the front of the stage gave the fog an ominous light purple hue. Bixlow, a little more upbeat since he was familiar with the song, sits all the way up and leans towards the stage. 'If this girl is like the others, then this won't be a bad show.' He thought to himself.

Lissana comes out on stage. She is wearing her deep, shimmering purple biini from the previous show, a black, velvet hooded cloak, black gladiator sandals (with the straps that wrap the leg to the knee). She is also wearing a shoulder length silky black wig (a/n: listen to the song y'all J ). She lowers her hoodas she begins to dance to the music, swaying her body, arms and hips as if the song is castling a spell of pleasure over her. Her fingers touching everywhere on her body, stroking her own outer thighs, up her hips and ribs, up her chest and behind her neck. She spins around on stage, letting her wig fall to the floor, revealing her true natural milky white hair. A chorus of cheers and whistles could be heard through the club as she unhooks her cloak allowing it to fall as well. Bixlow is stunned as he sees what her cloak was hiding.

A beautiful toned body, although she was smaller than Lucy, she was still gorgeous. Her cloak also revealed some tattoos on her leg. Gracing her outer right thigh was a witchdoctor skull tattoo. The skull had a light purple shading in the eye sockets, a top hat with feathers sticking out of it, and a necklace with sharp teeth attached to it. On her outer left leg, she had six little adorable voodoo dolls that represented her friends that she refers to as her babies.

 On her outer left leg, she had six little adorable voodoo dolls that represented her friends that she refers to as her babies