SC #1

Sana's POV

She's back.

Tzuyu is back.

My Tzuyu is back.

My fingers tighten their hold on the white fabric that covers her smooth skin. The light cold breeze danced upon our skin attempting to bring coldness but failed, for we felt nothing but each others warmth. My face dig deeper into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent once I was satisfied with the placement of my head.

"My squirrel, we should head home"

Shaking my head i let out a small 'no'.

I don't want to go home.

Home means letting go Tzuyu and being without of her warmth for a couple of minutes. Home means Nayeon. Nayeon, the one who loves me with all her heart and kept me from being devoured by the pitch darkness.

I don't know what to say to her, or more like, I don't know how to say it.

Guilt took over me, the thought of hurting the one person who never cause me harm. The person who never left me. Never made me cry. Never let anyone lay a finger on me. And never stop loving me, even when I love someone else.

I heard giggles fill the air, bringing me back once again into the real world.

"Come on, come on squirrel. We can't stay here forever" she placed a small kiss on my head, which made my stomach flutter like butterflies.

"Carry me then" i spread out my hands wide, waiting for her arms to swoop me off the ground.

She slowly picked me up with ease and once I was securely in her arm, she didn't hesitate to give me another kiss but this one landed on my lips.

My face heated up so quick, resulting to me hiding my face in her chest.

She let out a small giggle, "I love you so much"

_________

"I-I'm home"

I slowly removed myself from Tzuyu's grasp, feet meeting the cold, tile floor. The house looked empty, the sound of children fighting were nowhere to be heard, not even the pot boiling invaded the air. It was completely quiet. I took a huge breath, slight relief of not having to encounter Nayeon today.

I soon felt arms drag me in, back coming in contact with Tzuyu's chest.

"So are we just going to stand here all day or are we going to bed because i'm tired."

She placed many kisses on my neck, which brought nothing but tickle like sensation. I giggle as she continue gifting my neck with kisses.

"What is going on here?"

I quickly turned, knowing exactly who the owner of the voice is, it's Nayeon.

Once my eyes landed on her, my eyes witness her heartbreak. She had gone what I assume grocery shopping, for the floor was painted with scattered food. I even saw a glimpse of dippin' dots, my favorite ice cream since I was young that Nayeon never forgets to buy for me.

"N-Nayeon Iㅡ"

"Why is she here?" she pointed at Tzuyu ""W-Why is she kissing you?"

I watched as her eyes held nothing but confusion and sadness. I have never seen Nayeon displayed sadness in her eyes, in her face. My heart dropped, witnessing Nayeon like this brings nothing but guilt. This is all my fault.