04

Tzuyu's POV

"I'm not fuckin going Jeongyeon!"

"You are fuckin going and you're going to fuckin apologize to Nana"

"Don't call her that!!"

"And why the fuck not?!"

"Because I say so!" i sighed, combing my fingers through my hair, completely done with Jeongyeon.

"You know, you're such a fuckin kid" she eyed me like if I fuckin killed her dog or touched that orange hair, chubby kid she's so obsessed with.

"Shut up" i fell backwards, coming in contact with the soft, bouncing mattress of mine.

"Tzuyu I don't give a single shit about you not wanting to go, you are going and that's final"

I released a big sigh which resulted to the blonde ostrich in front of me to roll her eyes at me.

"Fine baster i'll go but i'll only say sorry and leave"

"Nope, you're taking her to a date"

I automatically sprung up from the bed.

"Hell no!"

"I'm not taking the weird shiba inu on a date"

"Yes you will, it's a 'i'msorryi'madick' date so you're fuckin doing it"

She crossed her arms, giving me that fuckin 'youdowhatIfuckinsay' pose. Her lips then shifted, she was now smirking at me which I did not like one single bit.

"If you don't go, i'll burn that stuff dog of yours"

"Don't fuckin go near my dog!" I quickly ran towards my Minjoong, hands grasping tight on it. This dog was a gift from a special person and there is no way i'm going to let her dirty fingers touch it.

"Fine, i'll take that dumb ass on a date"

"Good girl, anyways I know you think she's cute."

I arched my brow.

"And why do you say that?"

"I saw the way you look at her"

"So?"

"You never look at anyone like that"

I flung my arms in the air "So I think she's cute, that's not a big deal but she hugged me and I hate when people touch me.

"She loves kisses and hugs, she always gives me one even though I warned that kid like 100 times to not touch me"

"She kiss and hugs you?"

"Yeah, are you jealous?"

"No"

I flopped back down on my bed cuddling Minjoong. I faced the other way getting tired of looking at the ostrich's ugly face.

"You're so jealous"

Sana's POV

"Sana baby, Jeongyeon is almost here so get dress"

"Okay Nayeon uhm.. unnie"

I fiddled with my outfit, making sure I have it on right. Last time I had a job interview and I was in such a hurry that I didn't realized that I put my shirt on backwards, sadly I didn't get the job and I was so hoping to work at chuck e cheese.

Jeongyeon texted me saying that she has surprise for me and that she's taking me somewhere fun. I know it's late but I, Mi. Na. To. Za. Ki. Sa. Na. never miss an opportunity of a great surprise.

I have asked her if Nayeon could tag along, hoping to begin mission code 95 'fall in love with Nayeon before she turns into a grandma'

But Jeongyeon declined, saying that she'll ruin the mood. I have no idea what she means by that but she promised ice cream so I didn't question her.

I combed my hair neatly, smiling sweetly while looking at my figure through the mirror. The doorbell then rang throughout the house I quickly scurried my way downstairs, My hand gripped on the doorknob, I then flung the door open.

"Why are you so early Jeongㅡ"

Tzuyu's POV

"Did you just fuckin close the door on my face?!"

"No! I opened it!" she yelled back.

I rapidly knocked on the door, anger flowing throughout my body.

"Open the fuckin door!"

"The task is too advance for me, you see I still haven't evolved my charmander yet!"

Charmander? What the fuck is a charmander?

"Are you fuckin talking about pokemon?!"

She try to silent her chuckles but she failed, I clearly heard her through the door.

"Sana open the damn door or I won't buy you fuckin ice cream"

The door suddenly flung open, she interlocked our arms together, not saying a single word. The idiot then started speed walking to my car like if there was a fire.

"We must not waste time when the ice cream is in hand"

I released a small chuckle which I soon regretted because it resulted with her smiling at me like an idiot and she gave me a hug mumbling some words against my neck which I couldn't quite catch.

She then sprint to the car giggling like a 5 years old kid.

I ruffled my hair, releasing a sigh during the process.

"This is going to be a long day"

Nayeon's POV

I saw it all, I saw how Sana smiled as she held a conversation with Tzuyu even with the door in their way.

I saw how she silently giggled when the young one questioned her about the pokemon she named.

I saw how Sana hugged her, how happy she was when the other didn't push away.

And

I saw her mouth word out those words that cut my heart like sharp knives.

Those words

Words that consists of

'I still love you Chewy'