4.

Nagito was having lots of fun with his brushed out hair. He couldn't stop touching it and running his fingers through his hair. It was so much softer than it was before and it felt nice between his fingers. He wondered, did Hajime's hair feel the same? Maybe he could ask him the next time he saw him. It seemed like the others noticed too and he even got some compliments. Nagito was in a really good mood today, it felt like almost nothing could ruin it. At breakfast Nagito decided he'd ask Hajime to hang out with him again, hoping this time he'd get lucky. He saw Hajime enter the restaurant and smiled, getting up from where he was sitting and going over to him.

"Hi again Hajime!" He said, "are you busy today at all?"

"Well I was going to hang out with Chiaki..." Hajime said softly, "but if you want to, you can join us"

"Really? You two would be ok with that?" Nagito asked. He felt bad for intruding on Chiaki and Hajime, but at the same time he was incredibly happy to get an opportunity to be with Hajime.

"Yeah, I'm sure Chiaki would like it too" Hajime smiled a little, "are you able to wait until I'm finished with breakfast?"

"Yeah, yeah! Go ahead!" Nagito let Hajime go, then went to sit with Chiaki while he waited.

"So, are you ok if I intrude on you and Hajime today?" He asked once he was sat down.

Chiaki looked up to Nagito, "I don't see it as intruding, but yeah it's fine..."

"Oh ok! That's good, thank you for letting me!" Nagito smiled.

"Yeah, don't mention it" Chiaki said softly, going back to playing her game.

Hajime came and sat down with the two. Nagito leaned on his hand, kicking his legs under the table. He quietly watched Hajime eat, tapping his fingers on the table. Nagito felt impatient, it hadn't been that long since he got to hang out with Hajime, but it still felt like it was so long ago. It didn't matter now though, Nagito would get to be with Hajime all day again. And Chiaki too, so that was pretty cool.

It felt like forever, but eventually Hajime finished his food. As he stood up, Nagito did too. Chiaki followed too and soon the three of them left the restaurant.

"So where are we going?" Nagito asked, walking close up behind Hajime.

"Chiaki's bringing us to a spot" Hajime said, letting Chiaki lead the way.

"That sounds fun!" Nagito watched Chiaki, "she walks pretty fast..." he said, trying to catch up with her.

"Don't worry about it Nagito, we don't have to be right behind her" Hajime chuckled softly.

Nagito looked back to Hajime and smiled. He slowed down a bit so he was stood beside Hajime. It made Nagito so happy, it was almost like Chiaki wasn't even there! Nagito almost jumped up and down in excitement, he just wanted to be with Hajime. He didn't care what the circumstances were, as long as Nagito could be with Hajime that was all that mattered.

They ended up in a small area of rocks where the beach was on the second island. It was very pretty and some of the rocks even looked like seats. They all made their way into the small area and found somewhere to sit. Nagito smiled, looking around the area.

"Wow... this is really really pretty..." he said, "how did you find this place Chiaki?"

"Oh, it was just from wandering around" Chiaki said softly.

"That's pretty lucky of you!" Nagito smiled, "I wonder if I could find something like this around here..."

"You probably could considering your luck" Hajime crossed his legs.