12.

It seemed for once Hajime got a chance to sleep peacefully. Nagito slept rather peacefully the night before aside from a few occasional twitches. The two woke up pretty refreshed, but Nagito still ended up rolling off the bed as he woke.

Of course, he was fine like usual but Hajime still went all protective boyfriend mode whenever he heard the thump on the floor. It was almost a daily routine at this point. Nagito fell on the floor, Hajime shot out of bed to help him, then Nagito got up with a couple stumbles and they were on their way. Today was a day for exploring, so the two had to hurry and not be late for breakfast.

They ended up being some of the first people there, so they could get to all the good food first. Nagito and Hajime filled their plates up, then hurried towards their usual seat. Once they sat down, Nagito sat and played with his food a bit. He liked waiting until everyone who sat with them were there before eating, it just made him feel good. But Hajime on the other hand started munching on his food. He would try to wait with Nagito sometimes, but other times he was too hungry to wait.

Soon the other three that sat with them arrived. It seemed like they all had a specific place they'd sit all the time. Hajime sat on the left, Nagito in the middle, and Akane on the right, while Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko both sat on the other side of the table. It was all routine to them. They'd just become so accustomed to doing this that no one even had to say a thing, they just knew.

"So, how did you guys sleep last night?" Fuyuhiko asked and looked to Nagito and Hajime, leaning on his hand as he ate.

"Surprisingly well," Hajime said, then pointed to Nagito, "this one actually slept soundly last night"

Nagito giggled softly, blushing a bit, "I was just pretty tired last night, I guess it just kinda worked..."

Hajime gently wrapped an arm around Nagito, "please try and sleep like that from now on, it'd benefit both of us..." he chuckled a little.

"You might've just jinxed it Hajime, knowing my luck." Nagito giggled softly.

Hajime sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I swear, I might have to kick you out."

Nagito gasped softly, a small frown appearing on his face, "I'll be good Hajime, I promise! Please don't kick me out, please!" He grabbed the brunet's hand, holding it close to his chest.

"Ah- Nagito I didn't really mean it..." Hajime said, squeezing Nagito's hand softly, "I was just being hyperbolic, I'm sorry. I won't be kicking you out anytime soon." Hajime smiled softly, hugging Nagito gently.

"Then why'd your say it?" Nagito asked.

"I was just over exaggerating," Hajime chuckled softly, "I won't say something like that again, sorry."

Now that everyone was there, Nagito started to eat. He was back to his usual self, being very social with the others around the table. Nagito always took a moment to appreciate the people that he was lucky enough to call friends. Sometimes he would just go quiet, smiling softly as he looked at everyone at the table. Whatever did he do to deserve them? He'd never know. But either way he was glad he had people to talk to. Then his eyes wandered over to Hajime. He leaned his elbow onto the table and let his head rest in his hand, he was forever grateful for Hajime. All Nagito wanted in life was to be loved, and there was the love of his life right there beside him. Hajime noticed Nagito's fond smile and looked over to him.

"Yes?" Hajime smiled softly.

"I don't know..." Nagito chuckled, blushing softly.

Hajime took Nagito's hand and moved closer, kissing the white haired boy softly. Nagito giggled softly and wrapped his arms around Hajime's shoulders. Hajime held Nagito's cheek as the two kissed, not even realizing the others were looking.