13.

The two boys woke up to the Monokuma announcement all tangled up together. They both sat up and stretched, letting anything that needed to crack do it's thing. Then the two got out of the bed, going to grab the clothes they had taken off to sleep in and getting them back on.

"I think that was the best sleep we've had yet," Hajime chuckled softly.

"It sucks that the others won't let us sleep together in here anymore though..." Nagito crossed his arms.

"Well I'm sure we won't be here long, so you won't have to worry," Hajime wrapped his arm around Nagito's waist, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Nagito giggled softly, "that's a little more optimistic coming from you."

"Well I believe we can get out of here quickly," Hajime smiled, "anyways we should get going, apparently Monokuma's gonna be mad if we're late..."

"Ugh, do we have to?" Nagito whined, opening the door to the room.

"I don't want to either, but we know what Monokuma can do..." Hajime sighed, taking Nagito's hand and hurrying down to grape tower.

Turns out Monokuma wanted to do what he called 'Monokuma tai-chi'. Hajime was already having none of it, he had to look for a way out and he was so hungry. He hadn't realized it until now, but missing dinner and this morning's breakfast already had him pretty hungry and drained. It seemed to be the same for everyone else as he looked around the room. Everyone looked so tired and out of it, just going through the motions of whatever Monokuma was doing. Once they finished, Nagito and Hajime reunited and went on their way. They were both determined and ready to find a way out.

"Monokuma is insane... I don't get him!" Hajime said as the two of them walked throughout the funhouse once more.

"Well, we assume he's a robot right?" Nagito asked, "maybe that's just his robot conscience or something, maybe he doesn't understand human emotions and comes off as insane."

"Yeah, but there's also the traitor..." Hajime said, "are they just as insane as Monokuma?"

"Well, we'll have to find that out for ourselves, right?" Nagito gave Hajime's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Hajime looked to Nagito and smiled softly, "yeah, we're gonna kick their ass!"

Nagito giggled softly, now being filled with a different kind of determination. This determination was laced with hope, making the two boys pumped. Maybe Nagito didn't always have to cause despair to find hope, because he had his hope right beside him in Hajime.

Though despite their efforts, nothing came up. The night time announcement felt like it came quicker than normal and that'd mean that Hajime would be sleeping in grape house that night. Before Hajime left, Nagito hugged him tightly. Hajime hugged back, rubbing Nagito's back softly.

"I'll see you in the morning, ok...?" Hajime said softly.

"I'm gonna have a tough time sleeping without you..." Nagito said. It'd be the first time the two of them slept apart in a while, so it'd be different.

"Me too... but remember, we'll be out of here soon," Hajime assured.

Nagito looked up to Hajime and smiled, before kissing his cheek gently, "goodnight Hajime... I'll see you tomorrow..."

"Goodnight..." Hajime smiled, kissing Nagito back.

Then the two parted ways for the night. Nagito returned to the large deluxe room and sighed softly, the bed was going to feel much bigger. He started to get himself undressed, then crawled into his bed. Nagito pulled the blankets over himself, before grabbing a spare pillow. Sure, it wouldn't live up to Hajime's cuddles, but it'd have to do. He rolled over and curled up, quietly drifting off to sleep.